carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. SuitsOn Staffing is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, SuitsOn Staffing will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 in Miami, FL begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Miami, FL. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Miami, FL below..
Digital Court ReporterCompany SuitsOn Staffing
Location Miami, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Digital Court Reporters are responsible for recording litigation proceedings, communicating with clients, handling all reporting items and information, and providing support in other areas as needed.
This job is a TEMPORARY placement for 6 weeks for now with potential in the future to turn into a direct hire position. The hours will be from 8AM-5PM at least 3 days a week.
- Cover Digital Court Reporting jobs as assigned
- Act as the first in line for emergency add-ons
- Maintain recording equipment
- Report all job information accurately
- Prepare log notes for transcription
- Submit job notes in both Reporter Base and Orange Online in a timely fashion
- Communicate orders and expedites to the office
- Help with any digital tasks, produce videos, scan exhibits, file paperwork, etc.
- Establish lasting relationships with clients, court personnel, and legal professionals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to acquire a Florida notary
- Advanced knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Advanced typing skills
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to use and understand the applicable digital audio court recording system
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible hours
- Professional appearance and demeanor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED, and one to three years of legal experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Long hours staring at a computer screen and typing
- Lift and carry equipment bags up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All candidates are subject to pre-hire testing and must be able to pass a background check before hire.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information or other prohibited factors under applicable federal state, and local laws.
The company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The company participates in e-verify. The company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour
- Legal: 1 year