carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. SuitsOn Staffing is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; SuitsOn Staffing is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 with Miami, FL begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Miami, FL. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Digital Court Reporter Companies SuitsOn Staffing in Miami, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Miami, FL below..
Digital Court ReporterCompany SuitsOn Staffing
Location Miami, FL
Update 5 Day ago
Digital Court Reporters are responsible for recording litigation proceedings, communicating with clients, handling all reporting items and information, and providing support in other areas as needed.
This job is a TEMPORARY placement for 6 weeks for now with potential in the future to turn into a direct hire position. The hours will be from 8AM-5PM at least 3 days a week.
- Cover Digital Court Reporting jobs as assigned
- Act as the first in line for emergency add-ons
- Maintain recording equipment
- Report all job information accurately
- Prepare log notes for transcription
- Submit job notes in both Reporter Base and Orange Online in a timely fashion
- Communicate orders and expedites to the office
- Help with any digital tasks, produce videos, scan exhibits, file paperwork, etc.
- Establish lasting relationships with clients, court personnel, and legal professionals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to acquire a Florida notary
- Advanced knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Advanced typing skills
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to use and understand the applicable digital audio court recording system
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible hours
- Professional appearance and demeanor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED, and one to three years of legal experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Long hours staring at a computer screen and typing
- Lift and carry equipment bags up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All candidates are subject to pre-hire testing and must be able to pass a background check before hire.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information or other prohibited factors under applicable federal state, and local laws.
The company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The company participates in e-verify. The company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour
- Legal: 1 year