carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Alliance Nursing is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Alliance Nursing will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 inside Mukilteo, WA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Mukilteo, WA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Mukilteo, WA below..
$2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift PositionsCompany Alliance Nursing
Location Mukilteo, WA
Update 5 Day ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide one-on-one holistic patient-centered care?
Do you work full-time and want to supplement your income? Or are you looking for meaningful part-time work?
Are you a new RN grad looking to start your nursing career, and work with high-tech skills, including ventilators, trachs, and central lines?
Do you want the opportunity to support pediatric and adult patients in the home and community setting?
If this sounds like you, we want you to become part of our team!
Our mission: We exist to provide excellent nursing care that you can trust; partnering with each client and family we serve, for the best possible outcomes.
Alliance Nursing is a family-owned business. We are dedicated to providing our clients with compassionate and clinically excellent care, utilizing evidence-based practice. We provide private duty nursing for medically complex adults and children who are in need of skilled nursing care.
Working as a Home Health Care nurse allows you to support families by caring for their loved one at home. At Alliance Nursing you will be provided with a safe and supportive work environment. Because we are nurse owned and operated, we value all of our nurses as an important part of the healthcare team.
- Current active and unrestricted WA state license to practice as a Registered Nurse RN OR Licensed Practical Nurse | LPN
- Vent experience preferred; paid training provided
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, physicians, peers, staff, and supervisors as well as staff in community organizations.
- Must possess the ability to work alone and be able to set and accomplish care goals without face-to-face supervision.
- Ability to understand and address client expectations and provide excellence in care and service consistent with the organization's mission.
- Working knowledge or self-initiative to become knowledgeable of applicable local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards as applicable to the role.
- Must be able to communicate effectively; verbally, reading and writing, in a way that is understood by others who communicate in the English language.
- Must have the ability to engage in physical activity, which may include heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds) extensive bending, standing or twisting while caring for a client while providing total care.
- Must be able to perform CPR on the floor.