carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Alliance Nursing is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Alliance Nursing is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 within Mukilteo, WA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Mukilteo, WA. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as $2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift Positions Companies Alliance Nursing in Mukilteo, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Mukilteo, WA below..
$2,000 BONUS RN | LPN Nurse for Part-Time Night Shift PositionsCompany Alliance Nursing
Location Mukilteo, WA
Update 8 Day ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide one-on-one holistic patient-centered care?
Do you work full-time and want to supplement your income? Or are you looking for meaningful part-time work?
Are you a new RN grad looking to start your nursing career, and work with high-tech skills, including ventilators, trachs, and central lines?
Do you want the opportunity to support pediatric and adult patients in the home and community setting?
If this sounds like you, we want you to become part of our team!
Our mission: We exist to provide excellent nursing care that you can trust; partnering with each client and family we serve, for the best possible outcomes.
Alliance Nursing is a family-owned business. We are dedicated to providing our clients with compassionate and clinically excellent care, utilizing evidence-based practice. We provide private duty nursing for medically complex adults and children who are in need of skilled nursing care.
Working as a Home Health Care nurse allows you to support families by caring for their loved one at home. At Alliance Nursing you will be provided with a safe and supportive work environment. Because we are nurse owned and operated, we value all of our nurses as an important part of the healthcare team.
- Current active and unrestricted WA state license to practice as a Registered Nurse RN OR Licensed Practical Nurse | LPN
- Vent experience preferred; paid training provided
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, physicians, peers, staff, and supervisors as well as staff in community organizations.
- Must possess the ability to work alone and be able to set and accomplish care goals without face-to-face supervision.
- Ability to understand and address client expectations and provide excellence in care and service consistent with the organization's mission.
- Working knowledge or self-initiative to become knowledgeable of applicable local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards as applicable to the role.
- Must be able to communicate effectively; verbally, reading and writing, in a way that is understood by others who communicate in the English language.
- Must have the ability to engage in physical activity, which may include heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds) extensive bending, standing or twisting while caring for a client while providing total care.
- Must be able to perform CPR on the floor.