carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Tory Burch is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Tory Burch is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Assistant General Manager Companies Tory Burch in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 within Las Vegas, NV begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Assistant General Manager Companies Tory Burch in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Las Vegas, NV. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Assistant General Manager Companies Tory Burch in Las Vegas, NV in January 2018 January 2018 in Las Vegas, NV below..
Assistant General ManagerCompany Tory Burch
Location Las Vegas, NV
Update 5 Day ago
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Designer, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer’s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
Overview As the Tory Burch Assistant General Manager (AGM), you are a critical leadership partner – a “co-pilot” to the GM and someone the store staff can rely on for guidance and growth . You will partner with the GM to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. You are primarily accountable for developing and maintaining staff selling and service skills , in addition to the day-to-day operations of running a successful business with an authentic approach.
Responsibilities Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- In partnership with the GM, ensure the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
- Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the GM.
- In partnership with the GM, manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement; adjust schedules as necessary.
- Oversee the development of clientele in partnership with GM, through leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients , produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal client business through you and your sales staff.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Ensure disciplined control of payroll expenses.
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- In partnership with GM, manage overall team performance & growth.
- Assist in recruitment, selection and on-boarding of store staff.
- Partner with GM to execute effective store communications, ensuring that staff is involved & updated.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team oriented providing clear feedback and regular coaching.
- Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets.
- Partner with the GM to create the transformational experience in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
- Build a strong consignment business in your store.
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
- In partnership with the GM, oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business.
- In partnership with the GM, take ownership for maintaining the Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
- Understand the importance of efficient store operations & support the GM in achieving this.
- Consistently adhere to all operational procedures.
- Take ownership for accuracy of information entered in POS & other technology as required.
- Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing of employee paperwork (including but not limited to payroll & time/attendance, employee changes & employee discipline).
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedures.
- Communicate merchandise needs to GM to support sales.
- Ensure strong partnership with your GM to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus)
- 3-5 years of management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
- Prior experience as a GM or AGM a plus
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .