carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. University of Rochester is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; University of Rochester will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 throughout Rochester, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Rochester, NY. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Rochester, NY below..
Project ManagerCompany University of Rochester
Location Rochester, NY
Update 8 Day ago
Critical to this role is the ability to work in partnership across the institution in the visioning, delivery, and support of University projects. In collaboration with University colleagues, this position provides leadership to plan, develop, implement, and support enterprise-wide projects to meet the evolving needs of a world-class research University with an academic Medical Center.
- Manages multiple IT projects from beginning to end. The projects may include development, deployment, and infrastructure with complexity around technology, cross-functional dependencies and multiple stakeholders across various business units
- Develops positive relationships with Project Sponsors, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Manages and monitor projects to ensure schedule, cost, scope, resource, quality, and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals while working with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
- Develops project plans, schedules and work breakdown structures for projects.
- Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Works with resource managers to ensure project staffing and resource plan.
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
- Share lessons learned and best practices across the University, building relationships with University colleagues and brokering relationships at all levels
- Assist with advising Managers and Teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
- Establishes goals and objectives in coordination with the PMO Manager and University IT Leadership Team
- Maintains a collaborative relationship with faculty, staff and students across the University, including key stakeholders in the Medical Center and Arts, Sciences & Engineering, to manage priorities, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure the right projects are delivered
- Works closely with the PMO Manager in support of projects. Collaborates with institutional and other IT leaders on the successful delivery of projects
- Develops and maintains strong and lasting relationships with University colleagues
- Maintains contemporary skills in relevant fields and cultivates dialog and interaction with peer
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering, and 4-5 years of related experience, preferably 2-3 years in a supervisory capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP Certification
- Experience delivering IT Infrastructure projects
- Full System development lifecycle experience
- Experience utilizing agile project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a University colleague interaction context
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience showing strong critical thinking and problem solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled