carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. University of Rochester is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; University of Rochester is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 within Rochester, NY begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Rochester, NY. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Project Manager Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Rochester, NY below..
Project ManagerCompany University of Rochester
Location Rochester, NY
Update 5 Day ago
Critical to this role is the ability to work in partnership across the institution in the visioning, delivery, and support of University projects. In collaboration with University colleagues, this position provides leadership to plan, develop, implement, and support enterprise-wide projects to meet the evolving needs of a world-class research University with an academic Medical Center.
- Manages multiple IT projects from beginning to end. The projects may include development, deployment, and infrastructure with complexity around technology, cross-functional dependencies and multiple stakeholders across various business units
- Develops positive relationships with Project Sponsors, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Manages and monitor projects to ensure schedule, cost, scope, resource, quality, and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals while working with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
- Develops project plans, schedules and work breakdown structures for projects.
- Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Works with resource managers to ensure project staffing and resource plan.
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
- Share lessons learned and best practices across the University, building relationships with University colleagues and brokering relationships at all levels
- Assist with advising Managers and Teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
- Establishes goals and objectives in coordination with the PMO Manager and University IT Leadership Team
- Maintains a collaborative relationship with faculty, staff and students across the University, including key stakeholders in the Medical Center and Arts, Sciences & Engineering, to manage priorities, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure the right projects are delivered
- Works closely with the PMO Manager in support of projects. Collaborates with institutional and other IT leaders on the successful delivery of projects
- Develops and maintains strong and lasting relationships with University colleagues
- Maintains contemporary skills in relevant fields and cultivates dialog and interaction with peer
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering, and 4-5 years of related experience, preferably 2-3 years in a supervisory capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP Certification
- Experience delivering IT Infrastructure projects
- Full System development lifecycle experience
- Experience utilizing agile project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a University colleague interaction context
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience showing strong critical thinking and problem solving skills paired with a desire to take initiative
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled