carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Redfin is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Redfin will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Real Estate Agent Companies Redfin in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 throughout Sacramento, CA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Real Estate Agent Companies Redfin in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Sacramento, CA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Real Estate Agent Companies Redfin in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA below..
Real Estate AgentCompany Redfin
Location Sacramento, CA
Update 10 Day ago
As an agent at Redfin, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be out in the field working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of potential clients, with a large number of leads generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- A slew of deals: you'll work with clients to make offers or list properties. You'll have a team of licensed real estate professionals, including Transaction Coordinators, working with you throughout the process. With 10 - 50 potential clients actively looking for homes, you'll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Teamwork: in addition to closing deals, you'll be out touring clients or doing open houses and always available to help your teammates
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying or home-selling classes to your community and answer questions about how the process and Redfin work
- Customer-Facing: you'll spend most of your time working out in the field with clients, helping them with every aspect of the home buying or selling process, and converting potential Redfin clients into Redfin clients
- Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you're a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed at least ten transactions, with two in the past twelve months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Flexible: be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a "typical" day
What You Earn
Redfin agents enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, transaction bonuses for every happy customer you create, and additional event pay.
Additionally, Redfin agents enjoy:
- Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, mileage, and computer equipment
- Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Day pay)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.