carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Prosper is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Prosper is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Director, Total Rewards Companies Prosper in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 throughout San Francisco, CA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Director, Total Rewards Companies Prosper in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Francisco, CA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Director, Total Rewards Companies Prosper in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA below..
Director, Total RewardsCompany Prosper
Location San Francisco, CA
Update 8 Day ago
Prosper ( https://www.themuse.com/companies/prospermarketplace ) is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those that have money to invest. Prosper is an online marketplace that gives borrowers access to individual and institutional investors. Borrowers get low, fixed rates with no hidden fees or prepayment penalties. Investors can earn great returns through the platform’s data-driven underwriting for personal loans, creating a new and diverse investment opportunity. Through Prosper, more than $9 billion in personal loans have helped borrowers consolidate their credit card debt, pay for large purchases, make home improvements and cover medical expenses. Prosper Marketplace is headquartered in San Francisco and has operations in Phoenix.The Prosper marketplace lending platform is owned by Prosper Funding LLC. For more information visit: www.prosper.com and follow Prosper on Twitter @ProsperLoans.
Our Team ( https://www.prosper.com/about-us/management/ )
Our Blog ( https://www.prosper.com/about-us/blog/ )
What We Need
We are seeking a passionate and driven Director of Total Rewards and HR Operations to work in our fast-paced and hard-working environment. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resources, the director is responsible for the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication, and administration of all corporate-wide compensation and benefit programs consistent with the organization’s human capital objectives. The director will also coordinate and lead activities related to HR systems and reporting according to established guidelines and sound administrative processes.
What You Will Do
- Ensure alignment of incentive and rewards with culture, strategy, and operational imperatives
- Analyze compensation practices in relation to similar companies in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommend changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive pay rates and ensure equity, including base salary, stock options and bonus plans
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate market pricing; review and approve salary increases and advise management on compensation actions for employees
- Monitor and evaluate the company's benefits programs, including insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off, and vacation policies
- Negotiate benefit coverage services and costs with carriers
- Manage programs such as: variable compensation plans, health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance, and other company plans and programs
- Maintain knowledge of government regulations, benefit program trends, and practices among similar organizations.
- Work with accounting, legal, and tax departments to ensure accurate financial reporting, compliance with all tax laws
- Lead the preparation and communication of information to current and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures
- Ensure Total Rewards programs are innovative and current with regard to trends, practices, and costs
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve processes, systems and technology, measurement practices, and metrics reporting for the HR community
- Coordinate HR and IT teams for updates and upgrades to products and systems and, when necessary, issue resolution
- Supervise the development of actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights
- Support larger HR initiatives by ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
- CCP certification (or equivalent) preferred
- 8+ years of compensation or benefits experience in roles or increasing responsibility
- Knowledge, understanding, and application of Federal and State employment laws: ERISA, FLMA, FLSA, EEO, etc. required
- Experience working with ADP
- Demonstrated experience leading compensation design changes from concept to execution
- Expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of all types of compensation and benefits programs (executive, sales, and all other employees)
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Excellent priority setting skills with the flexibility and adaptability to respond to shifting business needs.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, and analytical skills
- High professional standards and strong customer experience mentality with an energetic, positive attitude to build partnerships, relationships, and trust easily.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Limited travel based on business needs
In addition to working for a world class FinTech company and having a lot of fun doing it, Prosper provides it’s employees an excellent compensation and benefits plan. The plan includes incentive bonuses, stock options, company paid health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401k with employer match and even fitness reimbursement and commuting reimbursement benefits.