carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Sumeru Solutions is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Sumeru Solutions can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Sr Business Analyst Companies Sumeru Solutions in Fresno, CA 93727 in January 2018 within Fresno, CA 93727 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Sr Business Analyst Companies Sumeru Solutions in Fresno, CA 93727 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Fresno, CA 93727. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Sr Business Analyst Companies Sumeru Solutions in Fresno, CA 93727 in January 2018 January 2018 in Fresno, CA 93727 below..
Sr Business AnalystCompany Sumeru Solutions
Location Fresno, CA 93727
Update 10 Day ago
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and Product Operations organization is comprised of thousands of employees who source, make, and deliver our client's iconic American style. Our five brands – Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix – retail in more than 90 countries across multiple channels including online, stores, outlet and franchise.
As consumers continue to reinvent the interaction between customer and brand, our client is transforming the way we bring product to market to better serve our technology-savvy, product obsessed, value conscious global customer base. From innovating at the component level with our factory and mill partners to driving new technological capabilities in merchandise and inventory planning, and developing a fast, flexible logistics and fulfillment network, Global Supply Chain and Product Operations is the heartbeat of our client's enterprise-wide evolution.
Supply Chain Logistics Business Systems Support team helps optimize the Our Client's Supply Chain by providing high touch, personalized, proactive support post implementation of warehouse management and material handling solutions, and improving our processes to operate efficiently and in support of our strategic goals.
The person in this position will be instrumental in delivering omni-channel logistics capabilities that become a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast, efficient, and cost effective global network strategy.
Start Time: 12:00 AM
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm. Location: Fresno
Additional Job Details:
The primary domain focus of the Logistics Business Support Analyst is the analysis of Business information related to a Business situation or process area. Involves the planning, conducting and directing of the analyses and resolution of business problems that may or may not be solved using technology. Provides assistance and expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing business and process understanding or procedures. Works closely with Product Management and Technology functions to provide insights about the business operations, processes or procedures that can assist DC Operations in performing their various functions.
Major responsibilities include:
- Front line support for user reported issues impacting their ability to do work including initial analysis and trouble-shooting, and engaging project and technical teams when needed for further investigation or escalation to drive resolution
- Provide input into the daily status updates
- Provide shoulder to shoulder support for business implementation of new solutions or features/functionality and key business milestones based on business calendar
- Participate in SWAT team efforts to address high impact issues based on understanding of business impact and ensure communication of prioritization to L2 Support and Project teams to drive resolution
- Partner with the business and product management teams to identify opportunities in current systems and process, and provide a direct feedback loop to inform continuous improvement to maximize returns on application development efforts
- Create effective relationships with DC Operations Management and Supervisors
- Partner with L2 support to capture and reviews metrics and data to analyze trends
- Partner with Learning & Development and DC Supervisors to re-enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Create ticket if tech support needs to be engaged
- Work with the PdM to identify enhancement opportunities and prioritize in backlog Demonstrated
- Demonstrated understanding of the online fulfillment center / retail distribution center business operations
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with strong critical thinking and business curiosity
- Strong verbal, written and formal presentation skills including ability to frame and communicate complex ideas in a simple way to all levels of the organization
- Operationally and results focused, with emphasis on timely delivery and ability to work independently with broad teams
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner working relationships
- Strong influencing skills; inspires and motivates team members
- Partner and collaborate with a broad range of teams to drive results
- Calm demeanor; ability to manage and communicate effectively through tough times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and juggle competing priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Seek and apply feedback to improve performance of self and team
§ 2+ years plus of work experience with minimum of experience with 1-2 implementations of Manhattan WMOS or similar warehouse management system in online fulfillment and/or retail distribution centers
§ Experience in supply chain / logistics principles, methodologies and systems
§ Experience with effective communication across multiple cross-functional teams
§ Experience on projects with complex scope and system & process implementations a plus
§ BA/BS with emphasis in related field (finance, economics, business, mathematics, communications, operations, supply chain management, information systems)