carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as PATIENT ACCESS COORDINATOR / 20 HOURS / DAY / BWH - MEDICINE Companies Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) in Boston, MA in January 2018 within Boston, MA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as PATIENT ACCESS COORDINATOR / 20 HOURS / DAY / BWH - MEDICINE Companies Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Boston, MA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as PATIENT ACCESS COORDINATOR / 20 HOURS / DAY / BWH - MEDICINE Companies Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH) in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Boston, MA below..
PATIENT ACCESS COORDINATOR / 20 HOURS / DAY / BWH - MEDICINECompany Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
Location Boston, MA
Update 5 Day ago
- Serving the needs of our local and global community
- Providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families
- Expanding the boundaries of medicine through research
- Educating the next generation of health care professional
All employees are expected to embrace this commitment and demonstrate behavioral competencies in the following areas:
People: Focus on serving the community through collaboration and respect
Self Management: Accountability, professionalism and commitment to growth and development
Organization: A commitment to quality, service and exceptional performance
Meeting these expectations is key to the success of your department and the organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure daily coverage of Access Center phone lines.
- Schedule appointments for new and return patients.
- Greet patients in a warm, welcoming and respectful manner.
- Obtain and verify patient demographic & fiscal information.
- Verify if active referral is in the system if the appointment requires one.
- Meet eReferral scheduling expectations set by the Hospital.
- Ensure accuracy of all new patient records and testing associated with appointments.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by Manager/Supervisor to ensure the efficient overall performance of the Access Center.
- Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Other duties, as assigned
Level of education required:
- High school diploma or GED.
- B.A. or B.S. preferred.
- Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Understanding of procedures including filing, copying, scanning, printing, and faxing.
- Preferred experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computers, photocopy and facsimile machines, and readers/printers
- Ability to use Cisco phone system (answer and screen calls, put on hold), handle more complex calls and give more detailed information.
- Ability to interpret information as appropriate, answer more complex questions in the most professional manner and communicate in a professional, courteous, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage work processes in a neat and orderly way. Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, follow established protocols, and work within systems.
- The ability to set priorities and follow through with responsibilities.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail on all tasks.
- Ability to correspond and communicate with others clearly and effectively in writing (via e-mail, memo or interoffice note) and to take complete and accurate messages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to relate appropriately and effectively to a diverse audience.
- Ability to work well with several individuals/teams.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently with fellow employees to assure efficient operation and quality patient care.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, demonstrated ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issue.
- Intermediate understanding and use of medical terminology.
- Intermediate comprehension of insurance types and referral process.
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment with sensitive and confidential material.
Normal office environment.
HOSPITAL WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works within legal, regulatory, accreditation and ethical practice standards relevant to the position and as established by BWH/Partners; follows safe practices required for the position; complies with appropriate BWH and Partners policies and procedures; fulfills any training required by BWH and/or Partners, as appropriate; brings potential matters of non-compliance to the attention of the supervisor or other appropriate hospital staff.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital I CARE Standards:
The I CARE Standards guide me in my interactions with patients, family members, visitors, colleagues, and neighbors in my workplace and surrounding community to optimize the Brigham experience and help fulfill my role in our mission of providing seamless, high quality patient and family centered care.
C. I will Communicate my commitment to high quality performance
A. I will Appear and act as a professional
R. I will Respect all individuals
E. I will Extend myself
MA-Boston-Boston - BWH Main Campus
Boston - BWH Main Campus
75 Francis St
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
BWH Department Of Medicine
Aug 28, 2017