carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Medicaid Service Coordinator - Case Manager - English Spanish Companies AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center in Bronx, NY 10475 in January 2018 with Bronx, NY 10475 originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Medicaid Service Coordinator - Case Manager - English Spanish Companies AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center in Bronx, NY 10475 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Bronx, NY 10475. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Medicaid Service Coordinator - Case Manager - English Spanish Companies AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center in Bronx, NY 10475 in January 2018 January 2018 in Bronx, NY 10475 below..
Medicaid Service Coordinator - Case Manager - English SpanishCompany AllCare Provider Services, Inc. / Learning Ladder Day Care Center
Location Bronx, NY 10475
Update 9 Day ago
AllCare Provider Services, Inc.'
' Medicaid Service Coordinator'
The MSC provides active assistance to persons with developmental disabilities such as Autism spectrum disorders, Down’s Syndrome, intellectual disability, Cerebral Palsy, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, ADHD, hearing loss, learning disability, vision impairment and other developmental delays, as they navigate community and service systems in pursuit of the necessary and desired services and supports. These are targeted to assist clients in achieving or maintaining their personal goals and outcomes.
An MSC helps their clients access medical, social, educational, psychosocial, employment, habilitation, rehabilitation, financial, residential, and legal services, as available and in accordance with the person’s needs and valued outcomes, as expressed in the client’s Individualized Service Plan (ISP).
The Core Responsibilities of the MSC include:
- Receiving and processing applications for services coordination for new clients
- Creating an ISP (Individualized Service Plan) / life style outcomes for each client
- Advocating for client interests
- Monitoring and Following up service quality
- Billing Service Documentation
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in any one of the following human services fields, from an accredited college or university:
- Health and/or Human Services OR
- A Registered Nurse (RN) degree in nursing. OR
- A completed Associate‘s Degree, in other than health and human services, AND a minimum of 20 college credits in health or human services courses. OR
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s Degree program, with a minimum of 60 credits completed toward a bachelor‘s degree, in a field other than health or human services, AND a minimum of 20 college credits in health or human services courses.
- One (1) Year Direct Experience working with any developmentally disabled population.
- One (1) Year Case Management, any area of Human Services
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is REQUIRED for One of two positions available.
- English dominant Only for second available position
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Self organizational skills and time management, complete multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Basic Word processing, email, calendar management
HIRING IS SUBJECT TO:
- Successful check of Staff Exclusion List (SEL) in Justice Center of OPWDD
- Successful Check of the Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment (SCR)
- Fingerprint Clearance of Criminal Record
AllCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Case Management OR any type of interaction with People with Developmental Disabilities experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
edit jobclose jobview cost & performancefind candidates for this job Views: 1,242 Candidates: 128 Max CPC: $0.25 Job Budget: $200.00 Status: Open – pause Created: Oct 20 2016View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates:
Job Type: Full-time
- OR Alternatively contact with Development Disability clients: 1 year
- case management any client population: 1 year