carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Registered Nurse, Veteran Health Education Coordinator Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 within Philadelphia, PA begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Registered Nurse, Veteran Health Education Coordinator Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Philadelphia, PA. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Registered Nurse, Veteran Health Education Coordinator Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Philadelphia, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Philadelphia, PA below..
Registered Nurse, Veteran Health Education CoordinatorCompany Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Location Philadelphia, PA
Update 7 Day ago
- Chairing the Veterans Health Education Committee to ensure interdisciplinary collaboration in the development of health education programs, activities, and services for Veterans and family members.
- Leads the facility's VHEI needs assessment and strategic planning processes, ensuring the necessary interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate VHEI services across the facility's continuum of care.
- Prepares, secures, and manages the needed budget and other resources to support VHEI programs, products and services, and promotes cost effect use of resources for VHEI.
- Works collaborative across service lines to ensure that facility VHEI programs and materials adhere to VHA program requirements and accreditation standards, and that materials are culturally competent and accommodate the health literacy needs of Veterans and if appropriate, their family members.
- Leads facility-wide efforts to integrate, promote, and advocate for Veteran centered health education programs, services, resources, and other interventions and initiatives that include health education.
Tour of duty : 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Supervisory Controls :
The Veterans Health Education Coordinator reports directly to the Nurse Manager for Medical Center Education.
- A Master's Degree in Nursing or related field with BSN (NLNAC or CCNR accredited) and minimum of at least one year of successful practice in nursing and patient care services, in settings with broad program mission, scope and complexity. OR
- A Doctoral degree in nursing or related field (Regionally accredited university or college). No experience required
- U.S. Citizenship
- Currently licensed as a professional nurse.
- Meets physical standards.
- Is proficient in English.
Applicants should possess experience as an RN that is determined to be sustained and consistently at or above an acceptable level of quality.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in direct patient care.
- Experience in program coordination and development.
- Certification in area of specialty.
- Public health or community care experience.
Practice: practice, ethics and resource utilization;
Professional Development: performance, education/career development;
Collaboration; collaboration, collegiality;
Scientific Inquiry: quality of care, research.
Reference: VA Regulations, specifically VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Appendix G-6 Nurse Qualification Standard. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office.
Must possess mental and emotional stability. Functional requirements include the following abilities: Heavy lifting of 45 pounds and over, light carrying under 15 pound, use of fingers/ both hands are required, walking for four (4) hours, standing for four (4) hours, both legs are required, ability for rapid mental and muscular coordination simultaneously, near vision correctable in one eye to 20/20 and to 20/40 in the other eye, ability to distinguish shades of color, hear the whispered voice (aid permitted). Environmental Factors required: Working with hands in water, working closely with others and protracted or irregular hours of work.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. All applicants are required to submit the following supporting document type(s):
- Cover Letter
- Other(Application Form 10-2850a)
- Other Veterans Document
Please use this checklist to make sure you have included other documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), documentation to support Veterans Preference claims, or ICTAP/CTAP documentation (for displaced Federal employees). You will not be contacted for additional information.
Veterans' Preference: When applying for Federal Jobs, eligible Veterans should claim preference on the Occupational Questionnaire in the section provided and provide a legible copy of your DD214(s) and/or documentation related to your active duty service which shows dates of service, character of service (honorable, general, etc.), or dates of impending separation. Additionally, disabled veterans and others eligible for 10-point preference (such as widows or mothers of eligible Veterans) must also submit an SF-15 "Application for 10 Point Veterans Preference" with required proof as stated on the form. For more information, please review the information for disabled Veterans in the application checklist or visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx .
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you are unable to apply online or unable to upload your supporting documents to your online application, follow the directions located at the following site: Fax Options . The Vacancy ID of the job opportunity announcement is 2014848.
NOTE : If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203-FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.