carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Tempus Jets is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Tempus Jets is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 with Englewood, CO begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Englewood, CO. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood, CO below..
Chief Financial OfficerCompany Tempus Jets
Location Englewood, CO
Update 8 Day ago
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Tempus Jets is seeking a self-motivated financial leader in Aviation with the desire to grow with the company in financial and operational tasks. Tempus Jets is a full-service Pilatus Dealership covering Colorado, Texas, Arizona and Southern California and owns and operates a $25mm Corporate Aircraft Parts Company called Ntegrity. Headquartered in Englewood, CO at Centennial Airport, the CFO Candidate is responsible for managing/ directing accounting staff, generating financial statements, operational efficiency analysis, maintaining bank projections and banking relationships while monitoring all benefits/insurance/risk management functions in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop financial tactics to further the company’s future direction and profitability through growth strategies or strategic acquisitions
- Enhance, monitor, and direct existing business plans with existing business units
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; develop financial and tax strategies; establishing functional objectives that correlate with Tempus Jets’ objectives
- Develop human resource strategies by determining accountabilities of each employee via their job responsibilities
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends in aviation; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, and quality of the company; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change within the company
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, each satellite hanger facility, and staff requirements at each hanger facility; identifying monetary resources
- Monitors financial performance daily by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective action; minimizing the impact of variances
- Developing forecast; reporting financial results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Tailoring and updating job knowledge by staying current with new regulations and procedures
- Read and comprehend professional publications and apply the future to our business
- Prioritize tasks while working in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (required)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (preferred but not required)
- Aviation background (preferred but not required)
- Manage profitability
- Financial Skills
- Strategic & Financial Planning
- Quality Management
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Budgets
- Dealing with Complexity
EMPLOYMENT TYPE & BENEFITS
- Full time
- Full benefits
- Health – Employer paid
- Dental – Employer paid
- 401k – match
- Life Insurance – Employer paid
- 15 days of PTO per year
Tempus Jets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years