carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Tempus Jets is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Tempus Jets is open up intended for new location since Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 with Englewood, CO begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Englewood, CO. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Chief Financial Officer Companies Tempus Jets in Englewood, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood, CO below..
Chief Financial OfficerCompany Tempus Jets
Location Englewood, CO
Update 5 Day ago
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Tempus Jets is seeking a self-motivated financial leader in Aviation with the desire to grow with the company in financial and operational tasks. Tempus Jets is a full-service Pilatus Dealership covering Colorado, Texas, Arizona and Southern California and owns and operates a $25mm Corporate Aircraft Parts Company called Ntegrity. Headquartered in Englewood, CO at Centennial Airport, the CFO Candidate is responsible for managing/ directing accounting staff, generating financial statements, operational efficiency analysis, maintaining bank projections and banking relationships while monitoring all benefits/insurance/risk management functions in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop financial tactics to further the company’s future direction and profitability through growth strategies or strategic acquisitions
- Enhance, monitor, and direct existing business plans with existing business units
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; develop financial and tax strategies; establishing functional objectives that correlate with Tempus Jets’ objectives
- Develop human resource strategies by determining accountabilities of each employee via their job responsibilities
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends in aviation; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, and quality of the company; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change within the company
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, each satellite hanger facility, and staff requirements at each hanger facility; identifying monetary resources
- Monitors financial performance daily by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective action; minimizing the impact of variances
- Developing forecast; reporting financial results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Tailoring and updating job knowledge by staying current with new regulations and procedures
- Read and comprehend professional publications and apply the future to our business
- Prioritize tasks while working in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (required)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (preferred but not required)
- Aviation background (preferred but not required)
- Manage profitability
- Financial Skills
- Strategic & Financial Planning
- Quality Management
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Budgets
- Dealing with Complexity
EMPLOYMENT TYPE & BENEFITS
- Full time
- Full benefits
- Health – Employer paid
- Dental – Employer paid
- 401k – match
- Life Insurance – Employer paid
- 15 days of PTO per year
Tempus Jets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years