carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Cranial Technologies is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Cranial Technologies can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Baby Imaging Operations Administrator - Cincinnati Companies Cranial Technologies in Cincinnati, OH in January 2018 within Cincinnati, OH begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Baby Imaging Operations Administrator - Cincinnati Companies Cranial Technologies in Cincinnati, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Cincinnati, OH. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Baby Imaging Operations Administrator - Cincinnati Companies Cranial Technologies in Cincinnati, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Cincinnati, OH below..
Baby Imaging Operations Administrator - CincinnatiCompany Cranial Technologies
Location Cincinnati, OH
Update 5 Day ago
Our Baby Imaging Operations Administrators wear multiple hats, including a primary responsibility working as a Baby Imaging Specialist. Our Imaging Specialists embrace technology and its valuable impact in healthcare. We’re looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, loves providing outstanding customer service, and is tech savvy.
In addition to the imaging role, our Baby Imaging Operations Administrators are the point person for the day-to-day clinic operations. Our ideal candidates are already known in their current positions as the “go-to” person. They may come from a leadership role in child care environments (i.e., daycare, nanny, etc.), educational (i.e., teacher, preschool, etc.) settings, or high-end retail positions. We will train you on the things unique to CranialTech if you bring your problem solving skills and “can-do” attitude.
How you make an impact (when you’re wearing your Baby Imaging Specialist hat):
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our patients
- Work as a team to complete a DSi® (3D image of the infant's head used to create the DOC Band)
- Point person to calibrate, operate, and ensure optimal performance of imaging equipment (DSi system)
- Schedule new patient and follow-up appointments into Intergy (Practice Management Software)
- Assume ownership and oversight of the schedule; ensure optimal customer service is met while also balancing the operational needs of the clinic
- Observe payroll time management - including overseeing PTO requests and timecard compliance
- Train all new staff on policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ensure imaging compliance through audits and review
- In close partnership with the Regional Manager, oversee logistics
- Collaborate and cooperate with other functional areas including; Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Finance and Insurance Authorization
How you show us what you've got:
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality is a MUST
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Capability to juggle many duties while keeping the family’s experience the top priority
- Take a solutions oriented approach with a can-do attitude at every new challenge faced
- Embrace change and have the ability to communicate the value and lead in the implementation of any new changes
- Experience in one of the following; caring for or working with infants/children, high-end retail customer service, teaching, medical imaging
- Must be able to squat and bend
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Must be able to position and handle patient to ensure DSi® images are captured
- Must be able move at a fast pace
***ALERT - Information may not submit accurately when applying through Google Chrome. Please use another web browser when completing your application. If unable to use another web browser, please email your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title as the subject line.***