carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. rue21 is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, rue21 will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as District Manager Companies rue21 in Austin, TX in January 2018 in Austin, TX begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as District Manager Companies rue21 in Austin, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Austin, TX. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as District Manager Companies rue21 in Austin, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Austin, TX below..
District ManagerCompany rue21
Location Austin, TX
Update 5 Day ago
The primary role of the District Manager is to provide leadership, management, and supervision of the store operations of multiple store locations within an assigned market. The District Manager will plan, implement and follow up on all support center initiatives and processes within the market. This position is responsible for driving sales and profitability while ensuring the customer experience meets company standards. This position is responsible for teaching, coaching, and training leadership in the stores to ensure compliance with operational systems. This position is responsible for fostering a rue21 in-store-culture with a focus on the customer experience, associate development and exceeding support center sales goals and controlling expenses. To supervise a multi-store district of rue 21 stores to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable business growth.
- Drive and maximize district sales to achieve goals.
- Control and minimize shrink to meet company expectations.
- Plan and control payroll within budget.
- Take appropriate actions to insure each store maximizes sales, minimizes asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
- Drive corporate initiatives with a focus on goal attainment and expense control
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages feedback and innovation.
- Motivate associates to achieve their maximum potential.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with all associates, peers, supervisors and Support Center.
- Conducts store visits to ensure compliance, train, and provide feedback on store operations.
- Review results of each type of visit with store management to ensure compliance and development.
- Communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner designed to educate, inspire, motivate and direct behavior of all store level personnel.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritize Company objectives.
- Properly manage time to ensure all Human Resource and operational deadlines are achieved.
- Effectively organize resources and communications to maximize personal and district performance.
- Supervise Store Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
- Establish, teach, and demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Provide associates the tools necessary to ensure customer satisfaction through training, development and example.
- Provide positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers.
- Address complaints and problem solve when appropriate with the assistance of the Human Resources and or RD.
- Supervise stores to ensure Company standards for visual presentation, signage, cleanliness and organization are maintained.
- Consistently communicate as a field merchant to identify and maximize business opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with Center management to pursue and generate marketing opportunities to build the rue 21 brand.
- Utilize all available tools to supervise stores ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Supervise stores to achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control.
- Ensure stores follow all safely standards to safeguard the working and shopping environment.
- Communicate consistently with store personnel to insure understanding and compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- Utilize company training tools to fully develop associate potential.
- Coach, confront, and counsel associates to improve performance.
- Train store associates on standard operating procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Assess subordinates on positive performance and assist with formal performance evaluations.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the DM carries out employment terminations following approval from Human Resources
- Interact regularly with all levels of store staff to gain insight on store morale and to gain suggestions from the store level on operational efficiencies and customer experience
- Show initiative to assume additional responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changes in direction and priority.
- Exemplify a “Whatever It takes!” spirit.
- Extensive travel (up to 90%) from store-to-store, within a given geographic area
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
- Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
- Extensive multi-store retail management experience required
- Minimum of 5-years District Management experience with proven results
- Strong networking, recruiting, training, visual merchandising and operational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with stores, Regional Director and Corporate Office
- Strong aptitude for interpreting retail data and applying solutions as problems arise
- Ability to adapt to change and assume added responsibilities
- Proven track record of driving and maximize sales goals, while controlling shrink and payroll
- Foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Have established, taught, and demonstrated exceptional customer service through training, development and lead by example in a specialty retail environment
- Ensure high standard for visual presentation, store layouts and overall cleanliness are maintained
- Physical Requirements include; the ability to stand for up to 4 hours and lift up to 50 pounds
- Leadership: Demonstrates strong leadership qualities. Is able to oversee and delegate various department tasks
- Results Orientation: demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Communication: effectively conveys information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through written and verbal communication
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must be able to drive a vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multi-Unit Retail Management: 3 years