carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Pinnacle Property Management Services is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Pinnacle Property Management Services is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Community Ambassador Companies Pinnacle Property Management Services in Bowling Green, KY in January 2018 throughout Bowling Green, KY begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Community Ambassador Companies Pinnacle Property Management Services in Bowling Green, KY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Bowling Green, KY. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Community Ambassador Companies Pinnacle Property Management Services in Bowling Green, KY in January 2018 January 2018 in Bowling Green, KY below..
Community AmbassadorCompany Pinnacle Property Management Services
Location Bowling Green, KY
Update 4 Day ago
The Community Ambassador has many roles in support of the management team. The Community Ambassador serves as a liaison between current residents and the management team, and establishes relationships with prospective residents and the community. Primary responsibilities of the Community Ambassador include creating and maintaining a vibrant community atmosphere, and increasing resident satisfaction and retention within the community. This will be accomplished through programming (initiating social and developmental activities), one-on-one contact, proactive problem-solving, and overall focus of the well-being of our residents. The cornerstone of his position is an outgoing personality with great visibility, accessibility, and availability to residents. In addition to creating a community setting, Community Ambassadors serve as role models for residents, both as students and residents.
Community Ambassadors must be able to commit an average of 20 hours per week to office hours, off-site marketing and promotional activities, on-call duty shifts, programming, and regular resident interaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Participate in developing and implementing community enrichment programs, area meetings, and events that all support Pinnacle Campus Living’s living-learning environment. These include social as well as developmental programs that have been coordinated with other staff members to achieve community goals.
- Participate in the marketing and leasing efforts; meet weekly and monthly leasing goals.
- Cover rotating office shifts during posted day and business hours, including nights and weekends. Duties include giving tours, leasing responsibilities, phone contacts, customer service and general office work.
- Cover rotating (on-call) Community Ambassador on duty shifts, after-hours and on weekends. Duties include touring the property, handling lockouts, responding to noise complaints, and responding to emergency situations.
- Serve as a resource for residents in regards to the services offered by Pinnacle Campus Living, the surrounding community, and the local colleges and universities, as well as other community issues, conflict resolution, and crisis management.
- Attend Community Ambassador staff meetings.
- Attend one-on-one meetings with management.
- Interact with potential residents; giving tours, discussing the benefits of living at a Pinnacle Campus Living property, distributing marketing materials and attending housing fairs.
- Participate in training workshops.
- Serve as a role model and represent Pinnacle Campus Living in a positive manner.
- Assist the General Manager and residents during all move-in and move-out periods.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual attendance and report any tardiness, attendance, and disciplinary issues to immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements JOB SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and priorities with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to present thoughts and ideas clearly
- Experience with social networking sites preferred
- Exhibit strong desire to expand personal horizons, strive to be the best and desire to be part of creating something special
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE :
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 undergraduate hours upon start date, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 undergraduate hours or 6 graduate hours during the academic year (not including summers)
- Must be able to reside in an assigned staff apartment
- Must move on-site no later than one month prior to fall semester move-in day to participate in fall training and preparation of building opening