carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. NAMI Metro Suburban is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; NAMI Metro Suburban can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Employment Specialist Companies NAMI Metro Suburban in Oak Park, IL 60304 in January 2018 throughout Oak Park, IL 60304 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Employment Specialist Companies NAMI Metro Suburban in Oak Park, IL 60304 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Oak Park, IL 60304. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Employment Specialist Companies NAMI Metro Suburban in Oak Park, IL 60304 in January 2018 January 2018 in Oak Park, IL 60304 below..
Employment SpecialistCompany NAMI Metro Suburban
Location Oak Park, IL 60304
Update 4 Day ago
The Employment Specialist is an non-exempt salaried full time 40-hour employee of NAMI Metro-Suburban.
Position Purpose: Engage Drop-In Center and other participants in a joint effort to move towards competitive employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Assures Effective Delivery of Services to Participants:
- Assist participants with long-term employment goals through a collaborative effort to gain a work history and establish an employment plan.
- Conduct job development and job search activities directed toward positions individualized to the interests of the participant.
- Conduct at least six employer contacts weekly to learn about employer hiring needs and to match program participants to appropriate job openings.
- Place 12 participants into permanent positions in the first year.
- Discuss and process the participants’ preference for psychiatric disclosure to employers, and support the decision of the participant.
Promotes Quality of Service:
- Provide support to employers, as agreed upon by program participants, which may include negotiating job accommodations and follow along contacts, as offered under the IPS program guidelines.
- Provide outreach support to enhance job retention when the need arises.
- Refer participants to resources in the community to reduce any barriers on gaining employment (benefits, housing, clothing, etc.).
- Maintain and update case files and other program documentation as established for program.
- Meet weekly with participants.
Develops Relationships and Enhances Sustainability:
- Establishes and maintains community and participants’ contracts that support the NAMI Employment program.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship with local agencies and business organizations. Job development for possible employment for individuals
- Develops new resources and/or identifies existing resources to create new work sites and resources
Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated commitment to community service and support of low-income populations. Work experience with adults living with mental illness is also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, implement, monitor, and evaluate services.
- Have a well-maintained vehicle, valid Illinois driver’s license with insurance, and a good driving record required.
- Training and working knowledge of computer systems and computer operations with a distinct ability in MS Excel functions and the MS Data base systems Access.
- Reports to the Employment Supervisor
- Adheres to all agency policies and procedures.
- Monitors program for compliance with NAMI standards and grant agreements.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the responsibilities of this position and performs these in an efficient and effective manner.
- Supports NAMI Metro Suburban’s mission, vision and strategic directions and administrative decisions.
This position requires a national criminal background screening check with Accurate Biometrics, prior to hire.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The ability to stoop and bend and reach into file drawers is required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License