carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Rhode Island Parent Information Network is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Rhode Island Parent Information Network can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 in Rhode Island begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Rhode Island. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 January 2018 in Rhode Island below..
Early Intervention Parent ConsultantCompany Rhode Island Parent Information Network
Location Rhode Island
Update 6 Day ago
Scheduled hours: Part time, 20 hours per week
- To help the Early Intervention Program (EIP) by using the skills youve gained as a parent or primary caregiver of a child who has been in an EIP
- To act as a resource to families and Early Intervention Providers
- To help families by providing support, education, accessing community resources and facilitating workshops and support groups
- To empower families with information and support as they transition from the EIP
- To help families get more involved with the EIP and understand their important role
- To represent the families in EI and their voice/perspective at various meetings
- Attend RIPIN, program, and other meetings as assigned
- Complete and submit all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Promote RIPIN programs in Rhode Island
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Parent or family member of a child recently involved with an Early Intervention Program
- Strong communication skills to speak to groups, including staff, providers and parents
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Knowledge of Early Intervention Services and the Transition Process
- Ability to work across cultures in community and professional settings
- Ability to work with a diverse group of parents and professionals
- Ability to cooperatively work on a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of RIPIN and the community
- Bilingual skills a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to climb stairs, reach, stretch, stand and bend. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Parent Consultants are required to conduct home and community visits and travel between multiple provider sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working Conditions/ Work Environment:
- May need to work in a variety of uncontrolled venues/environments
- Night/weekend hours required to meet the needs of the program
- Travel to any and all cities and towns in Rhode Island as assigned
- Provide own reliable transportation with proof of RI minimum requirements of auto insurance
RIPIN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.