carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Rhode Island Parent Information Network is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Rhode Island Parent Information Network is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 inside Rhode Island start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Rhode Island. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Early Intervention Parent Consultant Companies Rhode Island Parent Information Network in Rhode Island in January 2018 January 2018 in Rhode Island below..
Early Intervention Parent ConsultantCompany Rhode Island Parent Information Network
Location Rhode Island
Update 9 Day ago
Scheduled hours: Part time, 20 hours per week
- To help the Early Intervention Program (EIP) by using the skills youve gained as a parent or primary caregiver of a child who has been in an EIP
- To act as a resource to families and Early Intervention Providers
- To help families by providing support, education, accessing community resources and facilitating workshops and support groups
- To empower families with information and support as they transition from the EIP
- To help families get more involved with the EIP and understand their important role
- To represent the families in EI and their voice/perspective at various meetings
- Attend RIPIN, program, and other meetings as assigned
- Complete and submit all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Promote RIPIN programs in Rhode Island
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Parent or family member of a child recently involved with an Early Intervention Program
- Strong communication skills to speak to groups, including staff, providers and parents
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Knowledge of Early Intervention Services and the Transition Process
- Ability to work across cultures in community and professional settings
- Ability to work with a diverse group of parents and professionals
- Ability to cooperatively work on a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of RIPIN and the community
- Bilingual skills a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to climb stairs, reach, stretch, stand and bend. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Parent Consultants are required to conduct home and community visits and travel between multiple provider sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working Conditions/ Work Environment:
- May need to work in a variety of uncontrolled venues/environments
- Night/weekend hours required to meet the needs of the program
- Travel to any and all cities and towns in Rhode Island as assigned
- Provide own reliable transportation with proof of RI minimum requirements of auto insurance
RIPIN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.