carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Sotheby's International Realty is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Sotheby's International Realty will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 in New York, NY 10065 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout New York, NY 10065. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY 10065 below..
Administrative AssistantCompany Sotheby's International Realty
Location New York, NY 10065
Update 8 Day ago
Position: Executive Assistant to Top Real Estate Firm Broker
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED stating interest/experience in position. Your resume will not be reviewed without at least one year of solid admin experience. Real estate experience required.
Our group is top team at a top real estate firm. The team leader who has been a real estate broker, owner and investor for over 37 years is looking for an Executive Assistant.
You lead and execute projects with a positive attitude.
You have good writing skills and are resourceful.
You have a “can do” attitude and you get things done.
Two years from now you will be the hero who organized and contributed to our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE
- Handle and track all incoming calls and e-mails
- Schedule and coordinate all apartment showings
- Keep Senior VP organized, focused, accountable on productivity, and to deadlines
- Coordinating and maintaining all tracking of buyer/seller inquiries, team productivity, sales agents’ weekly performance etc.
- Processing and Coordinating New Listings and Sales Transactions; tracking, monitoring, posting, coordination of board packages, closing etc.
- Report preparation including Seller Reports, Productivity Reports, Income
- Reports, Expense Reports, etc.
- Copy writing for team as needed, i.e. presentation package, new exclusive descriptions, solicitation materials
- Organize team and tracking leads through Salesforce CRM and Gmail
- Prepare agendas and attend sales meeting
- Personal Assistance as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive attitude and calm, focused demeanor
- Polished in appearance and communication
- Thrive in a support role
- Positive attitude and professional manner
- Trustworthy + confidential
- A nothing is too big or small attitude
- Moves quickly and is assertive without being abrasive.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets time in an efficient, productive manner.
- Focuses on key priorities.
- Able to executed significant output in a timely manner.
- Earns trust and maintains confidence.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Able to structure and process information and draw insightful conclusions.
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willing to go the distance to get something done.
- Acts without being told what to do.
- Brings new ideas to the team.
- Thinks ahead.
- Develops new systems & processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least one year of administrative experience required
- Previous experience with a job that had heavy workload, managing multiple tasks and heavy pressure.
- Real Estate experience required; ideal candidate will have an interest in a support role, NOT in sales.
- Must thrive and be excited by a controlled chaos environment
- Holds a current NY State Real Estate Salesperson License, or has a willingness to obtain one.
- Rock-star multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent computer and research skills at fast speeds
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to run and manage projects
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to deal with strong personalities in a pleasant professional manner
- Supportive of team goals and keep others on team accountable
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Real Estate: 1 year