carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Sotheby's International Realty is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Sotheby's International Realty will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 inside New York, NY 10065 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout New York, NY 10065. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Administrative Assistant Companies Sotheby's International Realty in New York, NY 10065 in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY 10065 below..
Administrative AssistantCompany Sotheby's International Realty
Location New York, NY 10065
Update 4 Day ago
Position: Executive Assistant to Top Real Estate Firm Broker
*** COVER LETTER REQUIRED stating interest/experience in position. Your resume will not be reviewed without at least one year of solid admin experience. Real estate experience required.
Our group is top team at a top real estate firm. The team leader who has been a real estate broker, owner and investor for over 37 years is looking for an Executive Assistant.
You lead and execute projects with a positive attitude.
You have good writing skills and are resourceful.
You have a “can do” attitude and you get things done.
Two years from now you will be the hero who organized and contributed to our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE
- Handle and track all incoming calls and e-mails
- Schedule and coordinate all apartment showings
- Keep Senior VP organized, focused, accountable on productivity, and to deadlines
- Coordinating and maintaining all tracking of buyer/seller inquiries, team productivity, sales agents’ weekly performance etc.
- Processing and Coordinating New Listings and Sales Transactions; tracking, monitoring, posting, coordination of board packages, closing etc.
- Report preparation including Seller Reports, Productivity Reports, Income
- Reports, Expense Reports, etc.
- Copy writing for team as needed, i.e. presentation package, new exclusive descriptions, solicitation materials
- Organize team and tracking leads through Salesforce CRM and Gmail
- Prepare agendas and attend sales meeting
- Personal Assistance as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive attitude and calm, focused demeanor
- Polished in appearance and communication
- Thrive in a support role
- Positive attitude and professional manner
- Trustworthy + confidential
- A nothing is too big or small attitude
- Moves quickly and is assertive without being abrasive.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets time in an efficient, productive manner.
- Focuses on key priorities.
- Able to executed significant output in a timely manner.
- Earns trust and maintains confidence.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Able to structure and process information and draw insightful conclusions.
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willing to go the distance to get something done.
- Acts without being told what to do.
- Brings new ideas to the team.
- Thinks ahead.
- Develops new systems & processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least one year of administrative experience required
- Previous experience with a job that had heavy workload, managing multiple tasks and heavy pressure.
- Real Estate experience required; ideal candidate will have an interest in a support role, NOT in sales.
- Must thrive and be excited by a controlled chaos environment
- Holds a current NY State Real Estate Salesperson License, or has a willingness to obtain one.
- Rock-star multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent computer and research skills at fast speeds
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to run and manage projects
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to deal with strong personalities in a pleasant professional manner
- Supportive of team goals and keep others on team accountable
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Real Estate: 1 year