carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Procter & Gamble is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Procter & Gamble is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Manufacturing - Plant Technician Companies Procter & Gamble in Chicago, IL in January 2018 throughout Chicago, IL begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Manufacturing - Plant Technician Companies Procter & Gamble in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Chicago, IL. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Manufacturing - Plant Technician Companies Procter & Gamble in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Chicago, IL below..
Manufacturing - Plant TechnicianCompany Procter & Gamble
Location Chicago, IL
Update 8 Day ago
The Plant Technician is expected to strictly observe all departmental and North Chicago Plant (NCP) safety, quality, and environmental regulations and conduct himself/herself at all times in a manner so as to avoid endangering self, coworkers, NCP equipment, property, surrounding community, and the environment.
The Plant Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to: following and using process directions, operational control strategies and Current Best Approaches (CBA's); executing preventive and predictive maintenance procedures; troubleshooting process and equipment problems; maintaining and improving site safety; providing leadership and ownership for a safety or quality system; owning a zone ownership area by operating, maintaining, and improving the zone to deliver performance targets; developing and executing a personal action plan; participating in business improvement/loss elimination projects; and functioning as a team member in a lean manufacturing/Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) environment. Technicians will routinely be called upon to work independently.
This individual should have sound knowledge and understanding of plant manufacturing procedures, chemistry terminology, and equipment operations. One to three years of work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Plant Technicians are part of a high performance organization where proven communication, initiative, leadership, teamwork skills and abilities are required.
We offer a competitive total compensation package which includes a base salary, paid time off, benefit programs like medical insurance, life insurance, disability, retirement (Profit Sharing at no cost to the employee and 401K savings plan), as well as stock purchase programs and other forms of recognition. There is opportunity for advancement within the pay & progression system.
To learn more about this career path, click here .
Plant Technician Essential Functions
- Work on a rotating 8 hour shift schedule including weekends, and must be available for overtime as required. Generally, the rotation occurs every 8 weeks across 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift.
- Able to perform warehouse operations; operate all necessary material handling and processing equipment including but not limited to fork trucks, articulating lifts, and scissor lifts; read and follow precise, detailed process instructions; interact with a distributed Honeywell Control System; and identify process variances as the chemical products are produced.
- Able to perform mathematical functions and calculations and understand mathematical relationships concerning weight and measurement of ingredients, time, temperature, pressure, and batch yield.
- Read and comprehend high school level material as well as technical training materials on various equipment operations in the English language.
- Able to access all areas of production and perform the necessary movements for the purposes of operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment which involves climbing, standing on, and moving around on, the following: catwalks, narrow pathways, stairs, regular ladders, vertical ladders (hand over hand rungs), elevated platforms, etc.
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time or up to the full 8 hour shift and constantly moving (up/down stairs, walking across the plant, loading or unloading materials, etc). Surface: Concrete, gravel, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Able to sit, twist, bend at the knees, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of operating and maintaining equipment.
- Able to tolerate safe, daily exposure levels to raw chemical materials, production batches, and finished products present in the plant.
- Able to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold in processing areas and outside.
- Ability to see and hear both visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, processing, evacuation, and fires.
- Able to lift, lower, and carry object up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work at heights and wear appropriate fall equipment.
- Use basic hand and power tools such as wrenches, screw drivers, pliers, hammers, drills, grinders, etc.
- Troubleshoot and replace basic equipment components.
- Keep and maintain accurate records and data.
- Able to operate a computer keyboard to input and access data.
- User knowledge of Microsoft Windows, including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, e-mail, and the capability to interact with other software programs as required/trained.
- Work consistently with a team and demonstrate effective team skills:
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving (analytical troubleshooting processes)
- Communications (Effective Listening/Giving and Receiving Feedback)
- Time management
- Goal Setting
- Priority Setting
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Meet the requirements of a safe operation and personal safety using required personal protective equipment, and safe practices. Able to wear and be properly fitted with all required safety protection attire, including but not limited to respiratory protection, safety glasses, hard hats, and safety shoes/boots. Must be clean-shaven when required to wear a tight-fitting respirator. Must pass medical qualification required for wearing a tight-fitting respirator.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Primary Location US-Illinois-Chicago