carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. CSRA is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; CSRA will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as MC-4 Instructor - (RTSMED) - Ft McCoy, WI Companies CSRA in Fort McCoy, WI in January 2018 inside Fort McCoy, WI start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as MC-4 Instructor - (RTSMED) - Ft McCoy, WI Companies CSRA in Fort McCoy, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fort McCoy, WI. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as MC-4 Instructor - (RTSMED) - Ft McCoy, WI Companies CSRA in Fort McCoy, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort McCoy, WI below..
MC-4 Instructor - (RTSMED) - Ft McCoy, WICompany CSRA
Location Fort McCoy, WI
Update 8 Day ago
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides support to distributed PC/networking environment including installation, testing, repair, and troubleshooting for stand-alone PCs, PCs linked to networks, printers, and other computer peripherals.
- Support responsibilities include software installation, and configurations.
- Performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone, or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages.
- Job duties require the technician to install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, and load shrink-wrap programs and other application software programs.
- Troubleshoots computer problems, performs hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
- Serves as the sites primary Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care (MC4) Computer Support Systems Instructor and one of the MC4 system subject matter experts.
- Serves as the assistant to the site’s Computer Systems Analyst.
- Configures MC4 systems for training events and major exercises.
- Provides MC4 system administrative support for training events and major exercises either in person or over the phone.
- Refers problems that cannot be resolved locally to the Computer Systems Analyst and/or the US Army Reserve Service Desk.
- May serve as an assistant operator working under general supervision.
- Provides general computer assistance to site Information System (IS) users.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. An associate degree is preferred.
- Must have previous Army experience.
- CompTIA A+ Certification is required.
- Must have one year with MC-4 information management systems, computers/automated office equipment and software programs.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Clearance and subsequent qualifications for privileged access on an Army Network.
- Must be able to perform hardware and software upgrades on Government Furnished information management systems.
- Must have and maintain a driver’s license to operate the administrative support vehicles used by the site.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a common access card (CAC).
- Must be able to travel.
- Field and Office environment
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA WI Fort McCoy - Bldg 10000, S 11th Ave (WIC003)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.