carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Espyr is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Espyr will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as EAP Specialist Companies Espyr in Marietta, GA 30067 in January 2018 inside Marietta, GA 30067 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as EAP Specialist Companies Espyr in Marietta, GA 30067 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Marietta, GA 30067. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as EAP Specialist Companies Espyr in Marietta, GA 30067 in January 2018 January 2018 in Marietta, GA 30067 below..
EAP SpecialistCompany Espyr
Location Marietta, GA 30067
Update 10 Day ago
Job Title: EAP Specialist
Exempt/ Non-exempt Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Relationship Management Department
Job Description Summary
This position delivers a variety of services for eligible employees, supervisors and accounts. This position is responsible for providing direct EAP services such as new client intakes and triage services, providing management consultation services to supervisors and managers, directly providing or coordinating the provision of training and CISD services, and providing other direct EAP services. This role will have a strong focus on law enforcement and trauma.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
Provision of direct EAP services. Duties include:
- Providing timely, comprehensive management consultations and case management services for managers making referrals of troubled employees.
- Providing intakes interviews for EAPC callers facilitating the timely referral of callers to EAP counseling, Work/Life and other available services.
- Providing triage interviews, crisis intervention, and follow-up services with distressed or acute callers.
- Developing and delivering various on-site customer training services locally.
- Arranging and coordinating such training services outside the Atlanta area.
- Providing CISD services locally and arranging and coordinating CISD services outside the Atlanta area.
- Providing after-hour on call services on behalf of the operation.
- Delivers EAP account management services to assigned accounts. Specific duties include: Conducting regular, timely reviews of service utilization for specific accounts; facilitating and coordinating the resolution of any account service issues or processes so as to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of services to accounts; communicating with accounts orally or in writing concerning a variety of matters; supporting and conducting new account implementation activities; and arranging for and managing the distribution of EAP promotional materials or EAP promotional events on behalf of EAPC customers. Has overall responsibility of monitoring key account metrics such as utilization of services, and communicating to the executive director any threats or business opportunities with accounts in a timely fashion. Performs other account management duties as appropriate or directed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited School of Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
- A minimum of three years experience in the MH, SA or EAP field.
- Experience with Law Enforcement is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of trauma.
- Licensure at the state level, preferably at the level of Independent Practice.
- Thorough knowledge of the Employee Assistance Program field, including current EAP technologies, services, processes, and innovations.
- Thorough knowledge of current behavioral healthcare and substance abuse treatment interventions including knowledge about the settings for and levels of care delivery; knowledge of community resources and self-help groups.
- Knowledge of current prevailing Employer benefit offerings and emerging trends in employee benefits as they impact and interface with EAP products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision. Ability to function as a part of a diverse team. Superior communication and critical thinking skills in order to resolve account and client issues effectively. Ability to multi-task and meet timeframes, along with a strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
- mental health, substance abuse or EAP: 3 years