carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Golden 1 Credit Union is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Golden 1 Credit Union is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Modesto/Turlock area-In Market Home Loan Advisor Companies Golden 1 Credit Union in California in January 2018 inside California begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Modesto/Turlock area-In Market Home Loan Advisor Companies Golden 1 Credit Union in California in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside California. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Modesto/Turlock area-In Market Home Loan Advisor Companies Golden 1 Credit Union in California in January 2018 January 2018 in California below..
Modesto/Turlock area-In Market Home Loan AdvisorCompany Golden 1 Credit Union
Update 9 Day ago
The In-Market Home Loan Advisor for the Modesto/Turlock area is responsible for home loan production from assigned branches and the local mortgage market. They will work closely with the Branch Managers, local realtors and other market sources to generate home loan referrals. The advisors will be responsible for creating production strategies that will enhance the credit union's market share in their assigned market(s). The advisor is responsible for generating and responding to inquiries and referrals from their assigned branches. Interviews applicants to analyze financial and credit information, assist with financing objectives, advises on products, pricing, and gathers any other information required. The advisor will also be responsible for self-sourcing home loans from the local mortgage market by representing the credit union accordingly. The Advisor ensures exceptional service by maintaining a thorough understanding of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
SALARY: $108k TO $150k/YR. Golden 1 provides a monthly allotment for Business Development.
Compensation and Benefits:
Golden 1 offers competitive compensation, a rewarding environment, and a comprehensive
Benefits program for eligible employees and their dependents. Benefit options include:
Medical (Golden 1 pays up to 90 percent), Dental, Vision, Basic Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, and various Supplemental Coverage programs
- 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution by Golden 1 with immediate vesting--Golden 1 will match dollar for dollar up to 3%
- Paid vacation for part-time and full-time positions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for dependent care, medical and commuter expenses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Incentive Program
- In-House Fitness Center (at Golden 1 Headquarters )
- Up to 10 paid holidays annually
1. Originate home loans by maintaining exceptional service levels and product knowledge. Discuss our home loan products and programs via phone, email or in person.
2. Work with branch management and staff to educate and strategize to increase home loan production from our members.
3. Work with branch management to develop market strategies to drive new membership and home loans to the credit union.
4. Work with realtors and other business partners in the market their assigned branches are located. Maintain membership in realtor groups and attend business development events such as mixers, local fairs and any other event that can build the home loans brand and production.
5. Obtain and analyzes pertinent financial and credit data. Provide initial assessment of the loan and product qualifications.
6. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including, RESPA, HPML, HOEPA, HCML, HMDA, Fair Lending and bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
7. Monitor home loan pipeline to ensure loans are attended to promptly, efficiently and accurately to the established home loan pipeline standards.
8. Negotiate with members on counter offers or communicate declinations when their initial request cannot be met due to program limitations such as maximum loan-to-value, debt-to-income, valuation, reserves, etc. Demonstrate the ability to delicately handle difficult situations while maintaining complete professionalism.
9. Interact with other advisors and fulfillment staff to ensure proper procedural compliance, team collaboration and atmosphere.
10. Consistently notate conversations with member in LOS to ensure proper communication.
11. Additional duties as assigned by Management.
EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum , or equivalent work experience is required
EXPERIENCE: 2 years or more of mortgage loan origination experience
- Exceptional member service and member relation skills.
- Strong credit analysis and general financial analysis.
- Current working knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Full knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC-Secondary Market and FHA
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advisory and consultative home loans skills.
- Working knowledge of financial calculators, personal computer, copier, facsimile, etc.