carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. ResCare is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; ResCare can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Area Supervisor Companies ResCare in Jeffersonville, IN 47130 in January 2018 in Jeffersonville, IN 47130 begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Area Supervisor Companies ResCare in Jeffersonville, IN 47130 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Jeffersonville, IN 47130. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Area Supervisor Companies ResCare in Jeffersonville, IN 47130 in January 2018 January 2018 in Jeffersonville, IN 47130 below..
Area SupervisorCompany ResCare
Location Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Update 4 Day ago
Title: Area Supervisor
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Area Supervisor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Area Supervisor Responsibilities Responsible for the overall operation of assigned service site(s) including: staff, budget, compliance with State/Federal Regulations or standards of service, and general quality of service to person(s) served in these programs. The tasks are highly complex and require negotiation and communication skills, organizational abilities, advocacy skills, and overall business sense.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being, including that staff interactions with person(s) served promotes the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life.
- Ensures that each person served has an activity schedule developed and implemented.
- Monitors and ensures staff follows procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports, including the implementation of services outlined in person(s) served service plan, and staff training.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Monitors labor hours and ensures assigned service sites are operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Oversees Purchase Card transactions, ensuring that all documentation is timely, complete and accurate.
- Responsible for client funds, receipts and proper documentation.
- Maintains a work environment that supports dignity and fair treatment of staff.
- Participates in recruitment, ensures vacancies are filled in a timely manner, and participates in hiring and termination decisions for assigned service sites.
- Ensures that staff are deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Ensures schedules are prepared and posted in a timely manner, and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Conducts timely performance reviews.
- Reviews and provides feedback on all staff documentation, including time and attendance, requests for time off, etc.
- Serves as a positive role model and supports development of staff.
- Conducts staff counseling and corrective actions including work Improvement plans and follow-up.
- Provides timely and appropriate feedback and oversight on staff documentation, including daily progress notes, data sheets, and incident reports.
- Responds to emergencies for person(s) served.
- Oversees vehicle safety and ensures vehicle maintenance is current.
- Assists with the review and tracking of incident and accident reports.
- Participates as needed with investigations involving persons served and employees at assigned service sites.
- Ensures applicable OSHA compliance standards are met and all related training occurs. Documents training and compliance in accordance with ResCare and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure MSDS (material data safety sheets) are present for all supplies/chemicals as applicable for assigned service sites, including staff training on MSDS for chemicals/supplies.
- Monitors and ensures staff follows procedures to promote optimum safety practices to provide a safe environment to minimize worker’s compensation injuries and financial expenditures.
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related disorders preferred.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations, including covering direct care shifts as necessary.
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations.
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science degree or High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience of 3 years. Exceptions to educational requirements must comply with state law and regulations.
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCare’s vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements).
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
6200 E Highway 62, Suite 675, Jeffersonville, IN 47130-8795 USA