carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Orange County Transportation Authority is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Orange County Transportation Authority is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Schedule Analyst, Associate/Schedule Analyst/Schedule Analyst, Senior Companies Orange County Transportation Authority in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 throughout Orange, CA 92868 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Schedule Analyst, Associate/Schedule Analyst/Schedule Analyst, Senior Companies Orange County Transportation Authority in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Orange, CA 92868. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Schedule Analyst, Associate/Schedule Analyst/Schedule Analyst, Senior Companies Orange County Transportation Authority in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 January 2018 in Orange, CA 92868 below..
Schedule Analyst, Associate/Schedule Analyst/Schedule Analyst, SeniorCompany Orange County Transportation Authority
Location Orange, CA 92868
Update 4 Day ago
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is the county’s primary transportation agency. OCTA creates funds and delivers efficient transportation for Orange County. We keep Orange County moving with extensive bus and paratransit service, Metrolink commuter rail service, the 91 Express Lanes Toll Road, motorist services and freeway, street and road improvement projects. OCTA began in in 1991 with the consolidation of seven separate transportation agencies. OCTA is dedicated to its organizational mission and core values. OCTA’s mission is to develop and deliver transportation solutions to enhance quality of life and keep Orange County moving. OCTA’s core values consist of integrity, teamwork, communication, customer focus, and can-do spirit.
Under general direction, leads and participates in the development and improvement of operating schedules of passenger vehicles, in and out of service, based on operational standards and performance guidelines. Evaluates suggested improvements, prioritizes, and coordinates schedule change implementation. Investigates and resolves customer complaints and requests.
Schedule Analyst, Associate : This position is Salary Grade J: Min $20.23– Mid $24.83– Max $ 29.43 per hour. This is a non-exempt position. The starting salary will be within this range based on qualifications.
Schedule Analyst : This position is Salary Grade L: Min $23.30– Mid $28.88– Max $ 34.35 per hour. This is a non-exempt position. The starting salary will be within this range based on qualifications.
Schedule Analyst, Senior : This position is Salary Grade N: Min $28.16– Mid $34.91– Max $ 41.65 per hour. This is a non-exempt position. The starting salary will be within this range based on qualifications.
The application deadline for this position is Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
Responsibilities This list is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification and is not designed to be interpreted as an exhaustive listing of all tasks required of employees assigned to this job.
• Develops rules and parameters in HASTUS that ensure Coach Operators collective bargaining agreement (CBA) parameters are met in scheduling, blocking, run-cutting and rostering.
• Develops individual schedules, performs multiple vehicle blocking, run-cutting, and rostering as assigned, to conform to CBA parameters, available resources, and man-hour requirements.
• Ensures operator bid material and operational reports are provided by deadline for each bid, in accordance with the rules and parameters stated in the CBA.
• Develops and implements improved work processes for time and resource saving solutions. Develops and maintains written procedures of tasks and duties.
• Represents department and agency at internal and external meetings. Coordinates and work cooperatively with internal and external customers to develop proactive approaches to problem solving.
• Monitors, evaluates, and conducts in-depth review of fixed route service performance (on-time performance and ridership). Makes and provides recommendations to improve performance.
• Coordinates with Planning and Operations on new route development and modifying existing route alignments.
• In absence of the Scheduling Manager, as assigned, attends meetings, responds to requests and reviews schedules, vehicle blocks, runcuts or rosters, depending on what deadline may fall during the Scheduling Manager’s absence.
• Investigates and resolves internal and external customer complaints and requests.
Qualifications Schedule Analyst, Associate- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, statistical analysis, or related field. Experience in schedule writing, customer information, or customer service, and directly related transit experience is desirable.
Schedule Analyst- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, or statistical analysis, or related field and a minimum of approximately three years of increasingly responsible professional transit experience.
Schedule Analyst, Senior- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, statistical analysis, or related field and a minimum of approximately five years of transit experience which includes three years of journey level scheduling experience.
• Principles and practices of cost effective schedule writing, blocking, run cutting, and rostering.
• Principles of transportation industry standard practice for fixed- route service.
• Proficient computer skills with, but not limited to MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and ArcMap.
• Record keeping, and research method techniques.
• Interpersonal skills and techniques.
• HASTUS modules; Vehicle Schedule, Minbus, Crew and Roster required.
• Maintain records and prepare reports.
• Apply mathematic concepts to transit scheduling, blocking, and rostering.
• Develop operating schedules, work assignments, and statistical reports.
• Analyze and interpret data related to schedule problems and adopt courses of action.
• Interpret and apply union agreement rules relating to operator work assignments and pay issues.
• Make decisions in response to internal or external service inquiries.
• Meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
• Read and understand maps.
• Work independently and in-group settings.
• Work a flexible schedule, which may require working evening and weekends.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Working Conditions/Physical Activities:
(The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. OCTA provides reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Positions in this class typically require:
• Work may be performed in a stressful, fast-paced office environment, depending upon assignment.
• Requires ability to understand verbal communication and to respond effectively.
• Positions in this class typically require: Reaching, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Seeing, and Repetitive Motions in computer use.
Compensation and Benefits:
OCTA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package. The specific features of this package include: medical, dental and vision insurance; retirement; vacation and holiday pay; life insurance; deferred compensation plan; short-term and long-term disability plans; flexible spending accounts; educational reimbursement; ergonomic/wellness programs; flex-time schedule Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
OCTA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and ensures that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.