carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Client First is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Client First is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Customer Service Representative/Admin Asst - IT Focus Companies Client First in Albuquerque, NM 87110 in January 2018 throughout Albuquerque, NM 87110 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Customer Service Representative/Admin Asst - IT Focus Companies Client First in Albuquerque, NM 87110 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Albuquerque, NM 87110. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Customer Service Representative/Admin Asst - IT Focus Companies Client First in Albuquerque, NM 87110 in January 2018 January 2018 in Albuquerque, NM 87110 below..
Customer Service Representative/Admin Asst - IT FocusCompany Client First
Location Albuquerque, NM 87110
Update 5 Day ago
IT Focused Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
Client First needs a full time Customer Service Representative who is extremely technologically savvy and willing to take on the management of our Human Resource Information Technology (HRIS) Software as it applies to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and benefits administration. This position will also be responsible for general Administrative Duties.
Client First is a life and health insurance agency with our corporate office located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is an exciting newly created position, in a small yet, growing company!
At Client First, we identify strengths and weaknesses of a company's benefit plan package, offer solutions, and help navigate corporate benefit programs for the best feasible outcomes. Our team has extensive experience in policy management, and related regulation and compliance in the small, mid-size and large market segments. The Client First Team client advocacy has won them the respect and loyalty of employers, human resource professionals, and most importantly, their clients' employees.
As a standard practice of Client First LLC, we guide employers with carrier, network, and benefit choices that meet the needs of their corporate benefits strategies, as well as the needs of their employees. This includes customized solutions, network selection and transition, promoting wellness programs and consumerism, customer service and claims resolution, employee education and benefits support, compliance audits, benefits budgeting consultation and cost sharing analysis, and last but certainly not least, Affordable Care Act regulations, compliance, and strategies.
Please visit our website at http://clientfirstnm.com/
This position primarily manages our current Human Resource Information System (HRIS) software which is primarily used in Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and benefits administration for our clients. This position is also responsible for other general administrative duties.
- Utilizes HRIS system for client ACA reporting and benefits administration
- Investigates, understands, and maintains HRIS databases
- Ongoing learning and maintenance of HRIS system
- Data entry into HRIS System
- HRIS database management
- Potentially customizing the HRIS to meet client needs
- Troubleshooting and analyzing technical issues
- Nurture ongoing relationship with HRIS vendor
- Train clients on the system
- Provides general customer service support to our team of 4 employees and our clients in alignment with Client First’s client service model. Is a team player.
- Assists with preparing spreadsheets for benefits rate analysis and paperwork for client benefit meetings
- Answers phones
- General administrative duties
- Manage and understand Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and High Tech related confidentiality
- Preferably, is able to take on some of the responsibilities for maintaining company hardware and software. Ensures that everything is syncing, updated and working correctly. This may not be required if the right candidate doesn’t have this skillset.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative Experience
- High School Diploma
- Strong Microsoft Office suite experience
- The ability to embrace different technologies/software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Benefits, accounting or payroll experience preferred but, not required. ACA knowledge helpful but, not necessary.
8am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
$12-21/hour depending on experience and education.
Medical, dental, short and long-term disability, live insurance, paid time off bank
Please apply through Indeed.com and do not contact Client First directly because we have an outside recruiting firm doing our applicant screening. PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER OR PARAGRAPH STATING WHY YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A FIT FOR CLIENT FIRST. We want to know that you read this and that you took the time and care enough to look up our company because this is the type of thoughtful service that we expect you to provide to our clients! Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Albuquerque, NM
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative/Customer Service: 2 years