carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Clif Bar & Company is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Clif Bar & Company is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 with Twin Falls, ID begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Twin Falls, ID. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 January 2018 in Twin Falls, ID below..
Production Team MemberCompany Clif Bar & Company
Location Twin Falls, ID
Update 5 Day ago
DEPARTMENT: Production POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Production Shift Manager LEADS OTHERS: N/A
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 2+ years DATE CREATED: May 2017
POSITION BACKUP IS: Production Team Member
Clif Bar was born on a bike. In 1990, Gary Erickson set off on a 175-mile bike ride. Exhausted and hungry, he realized he couldn’t take another bite of the energy bars he brought along. In that moment he now calls ‘the epiphany,’ he had the idea to make a better tasting energy bar.
Today, Gary and his wife, Kit Crawford, continue to lead Clif Bar’s innovative business model. Guided by Five Aspirations – Sustaining our People, our Business, our Brands, our Community and the Planet – Clif Bar is a family- and employee- owned company that loves food. We believe that food provides health, joy and energy to do the things we are passionate about. The food we create is good for people and the planet.
In April 2015 Clif Bar broke ground to build our new commercial bakery, Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls. We believe that happy, healthy people create the best food and envision an innovative environment where our people can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We strive to:
- Create a company culture that inspires and supports our people in and outside work.
- Sustain our people with competitive pay and benefits, holistic wellness offerings, and other innovative benefits.
- Hire the right people for the right positions and support them to grow in their current and future roles.
This is an exciting new step for Clif Bar. Let it be an exciting new step for you too!
Clif Bar Baking Company is looking for PRODUCTION OPERATORS to join our new Bakery Team in Twin Falls, Idaho.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations, as well as embody the “Clif Bar Ingredients” (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself).
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Production Operator will operate and perform routine maintenance on production equipment. Ensure that highest possible quality bars are prepared for consumer consumption. Emphasis on team member and food safety must be maintained at all times. Participate as a member of the production team and perform all tasks and behaviors necessary to contribute to a successful team. Cleaning and maintenance of equipment while following all Good Manufacturing Practice principles is required.
- Ensure personal safety, food safety and quality protocols are followed at all times.
- Operate computer controlled processing and/or packaging equipment.
- Perform minor maintenance and upkeep on machinery utilizing basic hand tools.
- Maintain clean equipment and a clean work area following sanitation protocols.
- Work within a high performance work team structure utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
- Lift 0 - 50 pounds repetitively.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Position-Specific Skills Required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who exemplifies the Clif Bar culture in all communications and interactions.
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with people at all levels in the organization.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent judgment and handle highly confidential information with thoughtfulness, candor and discretion.
- Embody the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients.
- Demonstrate proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Display the ability to multi-task and be effective in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with staff, suppliers, and community partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- MS Outlook calendar and email management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing or food production environment a plus.
- Less than 2%
Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work each day!
Pre-employment reference check, background check, and drug-screening are required for this position.
Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply on-line or for additional information, please visit our website: www.clifbar.com/who-we-are/careers