carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Clif Bar & Company is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Clif Bar & Company is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 throughout Twin Falls, ID begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Twin Falls, ID. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Production Team Member Companies Clif Bar & Company in Twin Falls, ID in January 2018 January 2018 in Twin Falls, ID below..
Production Team MemberCompany Clif Bar & Company
Location Twin Falls, ID
Update 8 Day ago
DEPARTMENT: Production POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Production Shift Manager LEADS OTHERS: N/A
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 2+ years DATE CREATED: May 2017
POSITION BACKUP IS: Production Team Member
Clif Bar was born on a bike. In 1990, Gary Erickson set off on a 175-mile bike ride. Exhausted and hungry, he realized he couldn’t take another bite of the energy bars he brought along. In that moment he now calls ‘the epiphany,’ he had the idea to make a better tasting energy bar.
Today, Gary and his wife, Kit Crawford, continue to lead Clif Bar’s innovative business model. Guided by Five Aspirations – Sustaining our People, our Business, our Brands, our Community and the Planet – Clif Bar is a family- and employee- owned company that loves food. We believe that food provides health, joy and energy to do the things we are passionate about. The food we create is good for people and the planet.
In April 2015 Clif Bar broke ground to build our new commercial bakery, Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls. We believe that happy, healthy people create the best food and envision an innovative environment where our people can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We strive to:
- Create a company culture that inspires and supports our people in and outside work.
- Sustain our people with competitive pay and benefits, holistic wellness offerings, and other innovative benefits.
- Hire the right people for the right positions and support them to grow in their current and future roles.
This is an exciting new step for Clif Bar. Let it be an exciting new step for you too!
Clif Bar Baking Company is looking for PRODUCTION OPERATORS to join our new Bakery Team in Twin Falls, Idaho.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations, as well as embody the “Clif Bar Ingredients” (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself).
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Production Operator will operate and perform routine maintenance on production equipment. Ensure that highest possible quality bars are prepared for consumer consumption. Emphasis on team member and food safety must be maintained at all times. Participate as a member of the production team and perform all tasks and behaviors necessary to contribute to a successful team. Cleaning and maintenance of equipment while following all Good Manufacturing Practice principles is required.
- Ensure personal safety, food safety and quality protocols are followed at all times.
- Operate computer controlled processing and/or packaging equipment.
- Perform minor maintenance and upkeep on machinery utilizing basic hand tools.
- Maintain clean equipment and a clean work area following sanitation protocols.
- Work within a high performance work team structure utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
- Lift 0 - 50 pounds repetitively.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Position-Specific Skills Required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who exemplifies the Clif Bar culture in all communications and interactions.
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with people at all levels in the organization.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent judgment and handle highly confidential information with thoughtfulness, candor and discretion.
- Embody the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients.
- Demonstrate proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Display the ability to multi-task and be effective in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with staff, suppliers, and community partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- MS Outlook calendar and email management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing or food production environment a plus.
- Less than 2%
Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work each day!
Pre-employment reference check, background check, and drug-screening are required for this position.
Clif Bar Baking Company of Twin Falls, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply on-line or for additional information, please visit our website: www.clifbar.com/who-we-are/careers