carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Intermountain Healthcare is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Intermountain Healthcare will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Courier Customer Service Specialist - SelectHealth Companies Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 within Salt Lake City, UT begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Courier Customer Service Specialist - SelectHealth Companies Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Salt Lake City, UT. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Courier Customer Service Specialist - SelectHealth Companies Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 January 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT below..
Courier Customer Service Specialist - SelectHealthCompany Intermountain Healthcare
Location Salt Lake City, UT
Update 10 Day ago
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
This position represents the face of Intermountain Healthcare to customers, patients, and physicians who use Courier services to transport items between facilities and organizations within Intermountain Healthcare. This positon is responsible to take care of the customers' needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, and high quality service. This position drives a light or medium duty vehicle less than 10,000 GVW, making deliveries of equipment, packages, specimens, and supplies. The routes vary from short local routes of only a few miles to long distance routes covering up to 500 plus miles per day.
This Courier position at SelectHealth will support Large, Small, Broker Relations, and Health & Wellness with miscellaneous tasks i.e. lifting, moving, collating, delivering materials and promotional inventory. The Courier will also act as a representative of SelectHealth, making deliveries and interfacing with external customers.
Essential Job Duties
1. Safety Awareness: Safely operates a motor vehicle in a variety of conditions and environments to complete deliveries of equipment, packages, specimens, and supplies. Stays aware of conditions and circumstances that affect one's own safety or the safety of others. Protects the physical well-being of personnel and self against work related accidents, injuries, or other debilitations.
2. Service Focus: Ensures the needs of the customer is the primary focus; shows interest in and understanding of the needs and expectations of internal and external customers; demonstrates the need to gain customer trust; meets or exceeds customer expectations; shows willingness to gather and listen to customer feedback.
3. Effective Communication: Cleary conveys information and ideas in a manner that engages the customer, helps them understand and retain the message, and invites response and feedback. Keeps others informed and involved as appropriate.
4. Managing Work: Manages time effectively and accomplishes assigned tasks. Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines the correct use of resources. Determines necessary sequence of activities to achieve goals.
5. Initiative: Supports department's goals and objectives. Takes a proactive role in all department initiatives; strives to continuously improve processes and service levels beyond minimum job requirements; takes prompt action to accomplish objectives.
6. Adaptability: Adjusts to dynamic business needs and conditions. Adjusts appropriately to the needs of the situation with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives; adapts to change quickly and easily; makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change; shows a willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques results from change.
Entry Rate: $12.68 or more, depending on experience.
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: PRN position, will work on an as-needed basis. Average hours in non-peak season is 16-20 per week and average in peak season (September-December) is 36-40 hours. Hours will fall during 7:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Scheduling options to be discussed during interview. Will do best to accommodate schedules (i.e. school schedules) so long as business needs can still be met.
Department: SelectHealth - Group Sales. Based in Murray, Utah (53rd South and 490 West).
Additional Details: This position frequently requires lifting; ability to lift 50 pounds or more is necessary.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions
Six months experience in a customer service or logistics position.
Meets the requirements for a routine driver as outlined in Intermountain Healthcare's Motor Vehicle Driver Policy (typically fewer than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years).
At least 21 years old as required by DOT to operate a commercial motor vehicle. (NOTE: This is not required for Homecare employees because they are not required to obtain a CDL card.)
For positions assigned to Courier Services: Ability to obtain valid CDL Medical card (obtained by getting a basic physical from a Physician to assure driver is safe and fit to drive) within 30 days of hire.
Experience using internet and email applications.
Climbing, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: US-UT-Murray, US-UT-Salt Lake City
Activation Date: Monday, August 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017