carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Texas Health Resources is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Texas Health Resources can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Patient Care Tech - Med/Surg Companies Texas Health Resources in Stephenville, TX 76401 in January 2018 in Stephenville, TX 76401 begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Patient Care Tech - Med/Surg Companies Texas Health Resources in Stephenville, TX 76401 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Stephenville, TX 76401. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Patient Care Tech - Med/Surg Companies Texas Health Resources in Stephenville, TX 76401 in January 2018 January 2018 in Stephenville, TX 76401 below..
Patient Care Tech - Med/SurgCompany Texas Health Resources
Location Stephenville, TX 76401
Update 9 Day ago
Texas Health Stephenville seeks to hire a PCT to work Full-Time / Nights on the Med/Surg Unit.
The schedule includes working 36 hours weekly with rotating weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
High School Graduate or GED
LICENSE / CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING
Current Texas Certified Nurse’s Aide
Graduate of an approved Hospital specific PCT Training Program (i.e. THFW or Center For Learning Program)
Nursing student who has completed fundamentals
Military experience with medical training equivalent.
Current American Heart Association BLS training.
Six (6) months hospital experience preferred
Possesses organizational skills to function in a fast paced work environment, positive interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
DUTIES:CARE OF PATIENT/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
? Provides assistance to patient according to plan of care.
? Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant findings to nurse.
? Assists in admission/transfer/discharge.
? Provides and Revises patient activities of daily living based on patient/family preferences.
? Performs technical procedures safely and proficiently.
? Takes action to reduce or eliminate patient risk.
? Enters orders into computer or manual system if applicable.
? Documents accurately and appropriately.
? In collaboration/consultation with the nurse, adapts care to reflect patient population.
? In collaboration/consultation with nurse, incorporates cultural/religious needs and beliefs into delivery of care.
? Keeps patient environment clean and maintains safe environment.
? Anticipates patient/family and visitor needs and takes action to meet those needs and rounds as appropriate
? Maintains and enhances patient care skills.
? Seeks assistance and supervision when performing unfamiliar tasks.
? Serves as a patient advocate.
? Complies with personnel policies.
? Communicates per department expectations.
? Recognizes and promptly communicates ethical and legal concerns through established channels of communication.
? Uses CPM philosophy to work in partnership with patients, families, physicians, peers and all other disciplines.
? Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in schedule and/or workload assignment necessary to meet changing needs of the individual patient or unit.
? Makes new team members feel welcome and offers assistance with orientation of new employees.
? Acceptable use of interpersonal relationship skills and communication with patients, families, co-workers, physicians, all disciplines and other customers.
? Organizes workload and effectively collaborates with nursing to prioritize care.
Why Texas Health Resources?
- 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
- A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
- 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
- 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
- Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
- Stage 7 Revalidation~ Texas Health Resources recently earned revalidation recognition for the premier award for electronic health record (EHR) adoption
- Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
- 2016 annual LearningElite award — ranking #44 on the national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
- #7 in The Dallas Morning News’ “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2016 (fifth year in a row to be in the top 10)
- #1 as 2017 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- #1 for 2015 and 2016 as “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- #1 for 2016 “100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- #1 on the nation's “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” for 2016 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- #2 on the 2016 “10 Best Workplaces for African-Americans” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A 2016 “20 Best Workplaces for Gen X’ers” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A “Best Workplaces for Giving Back” for 2016 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
- 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville is a full-service, 98-bed hospital serving Erath and surrounding counties since 1926. The hospital offers surgical services, women’s and infants’ services, advanced diagnostic imaging, sleep lab and a wound care program. Texas Health Stephenville has received accreditation as a Level IV trauma center, Cycle III Chest Pain Center by Society of Chest Pain Centers and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. The hospital was named a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and received Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Stephenville is about an hour away from Fort Worth, so if peaceful surroundings in a rural area are the style you're looking for in your career, consider Texas Health Stephenville.