carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Redemption is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Redemption will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Child Check-in Specialist Companies Redemption in Greenville, SC 29607 in January 2018 inside Greenville, SC 29607 start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Child Check-in Specialist Companies Redemption in Greenville, SC 29607 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Greenville, SC 29607. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Child Check-in Specialist Companies Redemption in Greenville, SC 29607 in January 2018 January 2018 in Greenville, SC 29607 below..
Child Check-in SpecialistCompany Redemption
Location Greenville, SC 29607
Update 4 Day ago
Child Check-in Specialist
Pastor Paula Houston/Children’s Ministry
Part-Time (20 hours or less)
1 st Service
2 nd Service
1 st Wednesday/month
To Be Announced
9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
To Be Announced
(end times are approximate)
Must be 18 years of age
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to detail
Basic computer skills
Assist parents and guardians with the registration of children using the Child Check-in system and attend to any needs or questions presented by parents, guardians or children at the Power Source Information Desk.
1. Adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the Redemption employee handbook.
2. Take shared responsibility for accomplishing the vision of Redemption
3. Walk in a daily relationship with the Lord and be Christ-like at all times
4. Assist parents and guardians with the registration of children using the Child Check-in system
5. Attend to any needs or questions presented by parents, guardians, or children at the Power Source Information Desk
6. Be alert and aware so that no child exits their classroom or building with out an authorized adult while under the care and stewardship of Redemption
7. Report to proper personnel (Security/Medical/Operations/Media) via radio or cell phone as situations arise
8. Assist the Children’s Church Director’s Personal Assistant at the front desk as needed
9. Assist Children’s Pastors and volunteers as needed
10. Attend monthly Teacher’s meetings
11. Complete coupons for volunteers
12. Ensure all Child Check-in stations are properly stocked with paper and labels
13. Count and record tithe and offering
14. Transport offering with security escort when needed
15. Record attendance, salvations and baptisms of the holy spirit, visitors, offering, 45 minutes prior to service end time.
16. Utilize Parent Pager to view status and attendance reports to ensure all children have been checked out prior to shift end
17. Regard any disclosed information in system with utmost confidentiality
18. Ensure at least one attendant is present at the Power Source Information Desk at all times
19. Ensure each child registered is checked in to correct class determined by age
20. Receive payment for replacement proxy cards
21. Collect and record funds for special events and or fundraisers
22. Keep all printers in good working order
23. Distribute supplies for classrooms
24. Provide attendance reports for Creative Ministries Directors
25. Ensure all Child Check-in systems and kiosk are shut down at end of shift
Important Notice : This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.