carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Redbox is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Redbox is open up intended for new location since Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Augusta, ME in January 2018 with Augusta, ME begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Augusta, ME in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Augusta, ME. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Field Merchandiser Companies Redbox in Augusta, ME in January 2018 January 2018 in Augusta, ME below..
Field MerchandiserCompany Redbox
Location Augusta, ME
Update 8 Day ago
For immediate consideration: please apply at http://bit.ly/2xeTaPC
**This is a road warrior route. This route covers 638 miles weekly**
At Redbox we’re passionate about our products, and we LOVE our customers! Providing them with an exceptional experience is something we strive to do every day. If you share our love for customers and prefer to not be confined to a desk, you might love being a Field Support Representative. You’ll work independently throughout the day (in partnership with your manager) to ensure our customers are taken care of and company goals are met. You will have the opportunity to be the face of Redbox to our customers and will gain valuable knowledge and experience to grow your career.
In this job, you will use your personal vehicle to maintain an assigned merchandising route, assisting with the maintenance, support and upkeep of Redbox kiosks within an assigned market. You will work in an environment where route, daily tasks and weather conditions can change on a regular basis. You must also be able to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise such as product boxes, marketing materials and cleaning supplies within your personal vehicle and residence.
In this job, we pay you to commute to your kiosks, so it’s important that you live within a reasonable commute from the territory; specifically within 10 miles of a kiosk within the following zip codes: 04330,04332,04333,04336,04338,04360,04358,04901,04967,04965,04988. If you are not sure if you meet this requirement, go to http://www.redbox.com/locations to find a kiosk near you.
- Using personal vehicle, travels to assigned kiosks and collects movies from machines. Keeps daily record of product distributed and removed from each machine (mileage reimbursement provided for miles driven for work tasks and pre-determined routes)
- Follows a specifically designed daily merchandising route including regular visits to a warehouse location
- Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with coworkers, external customers, external contractors, store owners/managers and employees
- Communicates status of kiosks and customer accounts to Regional Operations Supervisor (ROS)
- Secures all Redbox merchandise and ensures kiosks are properly locked
- Keeps kiosks clean and in proper working order
- Loads and unloads product from automobile, residence and warehouse
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing position required
- 1+ years of experience computer skills required (internet, email, and using Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Minimum 1 year of merchandising or field operations experience preferred
- Experience with routers, air cards, hardware/software installation, and network connectivity preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions including extreme weather
- Ability to use small hand tools such as a screwdriver, pliers, cutter, or hex wrench
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and valid car insurance
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have the ability to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise such as product boxes, marketing materials and cleaning supplies within personal vehicle and residence
- Must have daily access to a computer with Internet connection in order to access route instructions and enter hours worked and use company email.
We conduct MVR, drug screen and background checks
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the workday
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.40 to $13.85 /hour