carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Connecticut Junior Republic is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Connecticut Junior Republic will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 in Torrington, CT begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Torrington, CT. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Torrington, CT below..
Case CoordinatorCompany Connecticut Junior Republic
Location Torrington, CT
Update 4 Day ago
The Case Coordinator assesses the needs of clients and their families and provides crisis intervention, makes appropriate linkages to needed services, provides group facilitation and engages children, youth and their families, and monitors client progress, makes referrals, and communicates closely with clients and families.
The Connecticut Junior Republic’s (CJR) mission is to provide care, treatment, education and family support for at-risk, special needs and troubled young people so they can become productive and fulfilled members of their communities. CJR’s Child Youth and Family Support Centers (CYFSC) are designed as a “one stop” multi-service program which provides services from assessment, group programming and case management.
The CYFSC provides services for children and their families to address status-type offenses, including truancy, running away from home and at-risk behavior beyond control of the parents or school system. Services are designed to stabilize the family, identify specific behavioral-based interventions for the youth, and to assess and advocate for the child’s educational needs.
- Provides all aspects of case management based on individual needs of clients.
- Develop service plans with specific goals and objectives.
- Facilitate group interventions, perform crisis management and family mediation.
- Responsible for transporting clients for daily programming and any other family/client needs.
- Meet individually with clients in their home and community; track clients’ progress.
- Advocate for clients and their families in the schools and communities, linking them with services.
- Share on-call hours with other staff.
- Coordinate discharge of clients to evidence based programs or other community services.
- Assists in preparing accurate and timely court reports, monthly reports and discharge reports.
- Update referral sources on client activities on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Actively participates in quality assurance activities that include audio/video taping interactions with clients, submitting tapes and participates in feedback sessions with QA Coaches.
- Attends and is an active participant of the service team meetings.
- Work on flexible schedule, which includes evening hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Services, Criminal Justice or related field plus 2 years of experience in case management with youth in juvenile justice system (preferred).
- Understanding unique needs of adolescents.
- Knowledge of gender specific programming (preferred), group facilitation.
- Skill in advocacy, crisis intervention and ability to function independently.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
CJR prides itself on offering competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an enjoyable working environment, and opportunities for career advancement.
- 3 Weeks Vacation and 12 Sick Days to Start (Accrued Annually)
- Core Health/Dental/Life/LTD Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Low-Cost Additional Life & Short Term Disability
- In-house Clinical Supervision
- Matching 401k to 3%
- Tuition Assistance
- Esteemed History
- Industry Leaders
Job Type: Full-time
- case management with youth in juvenile justice system: 2 years