carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Connecticut Junior Republic is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Connecticut Junior Republic is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 throughout Torrington, CT begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Torrington, CT. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Case Coordinator Companies Connecticut Junior Republic in Torrington, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Torrington, CT below..
Case CoordinatorCompany Connecticut Junior Republic
Location Torrington, CT
Update 7 Day ago
The Case Coordinator assesses the needs of clients and their families and provides crisis intervention, makes appropriate linkages to needed services, provides group facilitation and engages children, youth and their families, and monitors client progress, makes referrals, and communicates closely with clients and families.
The Connecticut Junior Republic’s (CJR) mission is to provide care, treatment, education and family support for at-risk, special needs and troubled young people so they can become productive and fulfilled members of their communities. CJR’s Child Youth and Family Support Centers (CYFSC) are designed as a “one stop” multi-service program which provides services from assessment, group programming and case management.
The CYFSC provides services for children and their families to address status-type offenses, including truancy, running away from home and at-risk behavior beyond control of the parents or school system. Services are designed to stabilize the family, identify specific behavioral-based interventions for the youth, and to assess and advocate for the child’s educational needs.
- Provides all aspects of case management based on individual needs of clients.
- Develop service plans with specific goals and objectives.
- Facilitate group interventions, perform crisis management and family mediation.
- Responsible for transporting clients for daily programming and any other family/client needs.
- Meet individually with clients in their home and community; track clients’ progress.
- Advocate for clients and their families in the schools and communities, linking them with services.
- Share on-call hours with other staff.
- Coordinate discharge of clients to evidence based programs or other community services.
- Assists in preparing accurate and timely court reports, monthly reports and discharge reports.
- Update referral sources on client activities on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Actively participates in quality assurance activities that include audio/video taping interactions with clients, submitting tapes and participates in feedback sessions with QA Coaches.
- Attends and is an active participant of the service team meetings.
- Work on flexible schedule, which includes evening hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Services, Criminal Justice or related field plus 2 years of experience in case management with youth in juvenile justice system (preferred).
- Understanding unique needs of adolescents.
- Knowledge of gender specific programming (preferred), group facilitation.
- Skill in advocacy, crisis intervention and ability to function independently.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
CJR prides itself on offering competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an enjoyable working environment, and opportunities for career advancement.
- 3 Weeks Vacation and 12 Sick Days to Start (Accrued Annually)
- Core Health/Dental/Life/LTD Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Low-Cost Additional Life & Short Term Disability
- In-house Clinical Supervision
- Matching 401k to 3%
- Tuition Assistance
- Esteemed History
- Industry Leaders
Job Type: Full-time
- case management with youth in juvenile justice system: 2 years