carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Agrium is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Agrium can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Temporary Journeyperson Heavy Duty or Ag. Tech Mechanic (Underground Mine Mechanic) Companies Agrium in Saskatoon, SK in January 2018 in Saskatoon, SK begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Temporary Journeyperson Heavy Duty or Ag. Tech Mechanic (Underground Mine Mechanic) Companies Agrium in Saskatoon, SK in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Saskatoon, SK. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Temporary Journeyperson Heavy Duty or Ag. Tech Mechanic (Underground Mine Mechanic) Companies Agrium in Saskatoon, SK in January 2018 January 2018 in Saskatoon, SK below..
Temporary Journeyperson Heavy Duty or Ag. Tech Mechanic (Underground Mine Mechanic)Company Agrium
Location Saskatoon, SK
Update 8 Day ago
Agrium’s culture of ownership and joint accountability. At its heart, Cultivating Excellence is about achieving superior results with integrity together, connecting and collaborating across the entire organization.
While we have great people, it is not just about that; it’s the ability to own your own engagement, the opportunity to be innovative. It’s the opportunity to grow and develop your career in ways you never imagined while teaming up with people with a passion to make a difference in the world.
Who You Will Work With
You will work daily beside teams of people who will care about your safety on the job and at home. Together, you will have a Commitment to Zero and follow our 3 Safety Principles: Do It safely or not at all, There is always time to do it safely, and Care for each other’s health, safety and security.
Your team will bring out the best in you by enabling you to achieve goals and reach your full potential. You will own your own work and find innovative ways to deliver on our vision of feeding the world responsibly while working along beside 15,000 people around the globe who care about you.
Reporting to the Mine Maintenance Supervisor, the Mine Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Support safety and continuous improvement programs.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment, scheduled and as required.
- Maintain and support equipment records and repair history.
- Provide data for cause and failure analysis.
- Take part in planning and scheduling within work systems.
- Confidence to take action and Stop work to correct unsafe behaviors.
- Shows responsibility and care towards PPE.
- Demonstrates flexibility and understanding for business needs with a safe level of urgency.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism; promotes a positive atmosphere and attitude.
- Works well with others and is a team player; accepts positive and constructive feedback.
- Play a critical role not only ensuring your own safety, but also the safety of others. You will have direct accountability for ensuring familiarity and demonstrating the Commitment to Zero policy, leading with a safety mindset and modeling the 3 Safety Principles, modelling the 10 Tenets of Operation and having your own personal safety action plan.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity and sustaining our safe and positive work environment while having the ability to embrace working side by side others in a diverse culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP is considered a benefit.
- Journeyperson Certificate of Qualification from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission as a Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic or Agricultural Machinery Technician.
- 5 years’ experience in the mechanic trade, preferably at an industrial facility.
Winning together; Our Cultivating Excellence culture coupled with great people and delivering superior results with integrity is what sets Agrium apart from other career opportunities. We’re dedicated to winning together and that is what consistently makes Agrium an award winning company, listed as one of the best places to work both in Canada and the U.S.
Agrium’s organizational culture promotes sustainability and innovation, with a vision to help ‘feed the world’ in ways that protect the environment, support economic vitality, and enhance communities.
Agrium is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified women and men, including members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and veterans.
Those interested in this challenging opportunity please apply in confidence directly at www.agrium.com/careers . While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.