carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Nickelodeon Animation is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Nickelodeon Animation is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as RECORDING ENGINEER (NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIO) Companies Nickelodeon Animation in Burbank, CA in January 2018 with Burbank, CA begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as RECORDING ENGINEER (NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIO) Companies Nickelodeon Animation in Burbank, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Burbank, CA. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as RECORDING ENGINEER (NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIO) Companies Nickelodeon Animation in Burbank, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Burbank, CA below..
RECORDING ENGINEER (NICKELODEON ANIMATION STUDIO)Company Nickelodeon Animation
Location Burbank, CA
Update 5 Day ago
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Overview and Responsibilities Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Recording Engineer to report into the Director of Audio Production.
Record all Nickelodeon Group Animation Production dialog record sessions, including original scripted
records, ADR, and ISDN/Source Connect Remote Recordings. Collaborate with Nickelodeon group
internal lines of business, external partners and vendors, engineering, support, Viacom production and
development groups. Coordinates food orders for studio sessions with catering. Oversee billing of ‘Out
of House’ productions for chargebacks. Helps schedule intern sit ins on records.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Create Pro Tools templates.
- Cleans and sets up the studio before and after each session, and/or daily.
- Organizes and maintains all cable management.
- Adjusts microphones and mic stand setups for clients at the start of each session.
- Sets out food orders and water and keeps plates and utensils stocked and tables clean.
- Operates Pro Tools, patch bays, Headphones and Video Systems when necessary.
- Downloads OMF’s/AAF for use with ADR.
- Set up ISDN box / Source Connect for connection with other studios.
- Back up sessions and delivers to Archives and Dialog Editors after each session.
- Removes old sessions from computer drives after 2 months.
- Tracks record hours for ‘out of house’ productions for billing.
- Handles ordering of all stock requests.
- Sets up and runs outdoor Audio PA for any studio events.
- Engineers Auditions.
- Reports all system issues to Director of Audio Production.
- Troubleshoots all systems as needed.
- Communicates with all Staff, including Casting, Production, Post Productions Teams, Editors,
- Archives team, Support and assistants as needed.
- Provides regular status updates to leadership.
- AA Degree in electronics or equivalent experience (technical schools).
- Experience in the operations of all atr / vtr machines.
- Experience in the procedures of audio, video and post-production environments.
- Strong Technical trouble shooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Team Player, flexible and collaborative.
- Articulate and dead-line oriented.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Operating System Experience:
- Microsoft Windows
- Macintosh OSX
- Ability with software applications:
- Microsoft Excel
- Outlook Calendar
- FileMaker Pro
- Avid Pro-tools 10/11/12
- Waves Mercury
- Izotope RX 4 (or higher)
- Source Connect
- Hardware Operation:
- Microphone Pre-Amps
- Wireless Mic Systems
- Mixing Consoles
- Headphones & HP Distribution
- Telos & Zephyr ISDN Phone Systems
- Routers / Switchers / Patch Bays