carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Gannett is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Gannett is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 with Sioux Falls, SD 57117 begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Sioux Falls, SD 57117. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 January 2018 in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 below..
Digital Fulfillment CoordinatorCompany Gannett
Location Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Update 8 Day ago
Explore the possibilities as a Digital Fulfillment Coordinator with Argus Leader Media, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties.
The Digital Fulfillment Coordinator, provides administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company's multimedia solutions. Great opportunity for advancement in a Fortune 500 company.
In this role you will:
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork; reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager. Resolves ad scheduling issues. Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities.
- Assist with producing campaign performance reports, providing key insights and optimization recommendations that prove ROI with data.
- Utilizes proficiency in office technologies to support sales teams. Assists with any technology upgrades.
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. Assists with account reconciliation needs.
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc. Assists with planning and coordination of special projects.
- Utilizes a sales automation system to manage day to day activities and keep Account Executives and sales team informed of all client updates.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multimedia product offerings, rates, and value proposition.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Supports promotional and marketing projects as needed.
- Supports Account Managers, Account Executives, Sales leader, and other internal departments throughout the sales process
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-3 years’ experience in account service or customer service role in a professional environment
- Media industry experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!