carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Gannett is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Gannett is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 inside Sioux Falls, SD 57117 begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Sioux Falls, SD 57117. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Digital Fulfillment Coordinator Companies Gannett in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 in January 2018 January 2018 in Sioux Falls, SD 57117 below..
Digital Fulfillment CoordinatorCompany Gannett
Location Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Update 5 Day ago
Explore the possibilities as a Digital Fulfillment Coordinator with Argus Leader Media, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties.
The Digital Fulfillment Coordinator, provides administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company's multimedia solutions. Great opportunity for advancement in a Fortune 500 company.
In this role you will:
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork; reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager. Resolves ad scheduling issues. Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities.
- Assist with producing campaign performance reports, providing key insights and optimization recommendations that prove ROI with data.
- Utilizes proficiency in office technologies to support sales teams. Assists with any technology upgrades.
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. Assists with account reconciliation needs.
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc. Assists with planning and coordination of special projects.
- Utilizes a sales automation system to manage day to day activities and keep Account Executives and sales team informed of all client updates.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multimedia product offerings, rates, and value proposition.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Supports promotional and marketing projects as needed.
- Supports Account Managers, Account Executives, Sales leader, and other internal departments throughout the sales process
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-3 years’ experience in account service or customer service role in a professional environment
- Media industry experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!