carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Cetera Financial Group is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Cetera Financial Group can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 throughout El Segundo, CA 90245 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout El Segundo, CA 90245. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 January 2018 in El Segundo, CA 90245 below..
Financial Analyst- Systems and DataCompany Cetera Financial Group
Location El Segundo, CA 90245
Update 8 Day ago
Financial Analyst: Systems and Data
What we need:
The Systems and Data Financial Analyst, is primarily responsible for supporting Cetera’s Financial Planning & Analysis function, which broadly encompasses financial analysis, forecasting, management and financial reporting, and budgeting.
What you will do:
- Develops/maintains complex financial reports as part of the company’s standard monthly / quarterly processes (weekly flashes, monthly reporting, annual planning / budgeting)
- Monitors performance of various business units and departments (including variance analyses), preparing periodic reports to senior management
- Maintains forecasting, budget, and key operating metrics databases within applicable systems; assists with implementation of new business intelligence tools and systems
- Improves current finance processes through simplification and report automation
- Works with IT partners to build linkages with non-GL data sources and integrates them into financial reporting
- Assists in the production of analysis and recommendations for Executive Management with respect to strategic business decisions
- Contributes to preparation of management reports and executive presentations
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with colleagues across business units / departments to foster an effective cross functional working environment and collaborative spirit
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or economics preferred, but not required)
- Solid knowledge of financial statements, corporate finance and accounting principles required
- Expert proficiency in the use of business applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems like Tableau, Alteryx, financial reporting, and general ledger applications a plus
- Highly motivated with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Self-starter who will anticipate challenges and work proactively to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of financial services is a positive, but not required
- Team player with a customer service mentality
Really catch our eye with:
- Demonstrated experience implementing business intelligence, data blending, or similar SQL based data analytics tools that enhanced teams ability to extract, manipulate, and turn data into actionable insights within the Financial Services/Banking sector desired
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Inquisitive minds who enjoy applying their financial perspective to the broader business context with analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive our business forward.
- Comfortable working with imperfect information and successfully navigating ambiguous situations by applying strong problem solving frameworks
- Strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis and acts with a sense of urgency and purpose when facing challenges.
- Strong desire to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note : this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Job Type: Full-time