carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Cetera Financial Group is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Cetera Financial Group is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 throughout El Segundo, CA 90245 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside El Segundo, CA 90245. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Financial Analyst- Systems and Data Companies Cetera Financial Group in El Segundo, CA 90245 in January 2018 January 2018 in El Segundo, CA 90245 below..
Financial Analyst- Systems and DataCompany Cetera Financial Group
Location El Segundo, CA 90245
Update 5 Day ago
Financial Analyst: Systems and Data
What we need:
The Systems and Data Financial Analyst, is primarily responsible for supporting Cetera’s Financial Planning & Analysis function, which broadly encompasses financial analysis, forecasting, management and financial reporting, and budgeting.
What you will do:
- Develops/maintains complex financial reports as part of the company’s standard monthly / quarterly processes (weekly flashes, monthly reporting, annual planning / budgeting)
- Monitors performance of various business units and departments (including variance analyses), preparing periodic reports to senior management
- Maintains forecasting, budget, and key operating metrics databases within applicable systems; assists with implementation of new business intelligence tools and systems
- Improves current finance processes through simplification and report automation
- Works with IT partners to build linkages with non-GL data sources and integrates them into financial reporting
- Assists in the production of analysis and recommendations for Executive Management with respect to strategic business decisions
- Contributes to preparation of management reports and executive presentations
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with colleagues across business units / departments to foster an effective cross functional working environment and collaborative spirit
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or economics preferred, but not required)
- Solid knowledge of financial statements, corporate finance and accounting principles required
- Expert proficiency in the use of business applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems like Tableau, Alteryx, financial reporting, and general ledger applications a plus
- Highly motivated with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Self-starter who will anticipate challenges and work proactively to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of financial services is a positive, but not required
- Team player with a customer service mentality
Really catch our eye with:
- Demonstrated experience implementing business intelligence, data blending, or similar SQL based data analytics tools that enhanced teams ability to extract, manipulate, and turn data into actionable insights within the Financial Services/Banking sector desired
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Inquisitive minds who enjoy applying their financial perspective to the broader business context with analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive our business forward.
- Comfortable working with imperfect information and successfully navigating ambiguous situations by applying strong problem solving frameworks
- Strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis and acts with a sense of urgency and purpose when facing challenges.
- Strong desire to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note : this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Job Type: Full-time