carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Tardis Medical Consultancy is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Tardis Medical Consultancy will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Medical Science Liaison - Oncology Companies Tardis Medical Consultancy in New York, NY in January 2018 inside New York, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Medical Science Liaison - Oncology Companies Tardis Medical Consultancy in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within New York, NY. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Medical Science Liaison - Oncology Companies Tardis Medical Consultancy in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Medical Science Liaison - OncologyCompany Tardis Medical Consultancy
Location New York, NY
Update 6 Day ago
Medical Science Liaison
Oncology – Solid Tumours
North East USA
- Contract: At Will (W2) with Tardis Medical - with potential to go perm
- Duration – Initial 12 months with potential to go perm
- $140-160 000 annual salary plus benefits, bonus and health
- Travel: 60% inter-State travel
- Location: Work from home NE USA
- Territory: Northeast of the US, with a larger focus on the following states: Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Virginia and Washington DC.
The MSL role focuses primarily on providing scientific, clinical, economic and educational support to healthcare professionals (HCPs) at clinical trial research sites (Principal Investigators ((PIs)) and their study teams) in addition to national and regional KOLs who have a key influence in the digestive oncology community; therefore, strong experience and pre-existing advanced knowledge of working in oncology- solid tumours, cholangiocarcinoma, lung, digestive, pancreatic, would be necessary.
- Deliver client product to specific physicians and their support staff (develop client’s presence in US)
- Provide accurate and non-promotional scientific information relating to pipeline compounds to specific study sites and their associated referral networks.
- Answer medical/technical enquiries, related to pipeline compounds and/or clinical trial design/rationale, from PIs/study site team members using in-house developed and approved resources.
- Keep up to date with clinical knowledge, published data and trial work for client and competitive haematology product studies,
- If requested, support relevant education at Site Investigator Meetings (SIMs) in line with clinical study plans
- Develop strong communication links with PIs and study physicians and their teams.
- Ensure requests received from PIs are managed efficiently and effectively, and that the client studies are the primary focus of the study site support teams.
- Act as field-based reference point of scientific and clinical expertise for study sites and CRO.
- Alignment between client and CRO study project teams to ensure synergies occur between them and that all field based clinical activities achieve global study team goals
- Liaise closely with EU Medical Affairs department and monitor study performance
- Support of ongoing and future company sponsored trials
- Liaison between corporate clinical operations and study sites e.g., visit trial centres as required to provide updates on study compound and maintain client presence and enhance enrolment rate.
- Identify additional trial centres for future trials for all client pipeline products
- Respond to requests for investigator-sponsored research in line with company procedure
- Build on the image and professionalism of client in Europe
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Physician, Pharmacist, PhD in a relevant scientific field
- Fluent written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- MSL/CTML experience
- Solid tumour oncology experience must/very good to have – Cholangiocarcinoma, Lung, Digestive, Pancreatic oncology ideal
- Experience in management of KOLs, Researchers and HCPs at all levels in both 1:1 and group settings
- Experience of working within the relevant National Pharmaceutical Code
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable GXP regulations, Good Clinical Practices, ICH Guidelines and National Code of Practice
- Understands the overall audit process including design, conduct and reporting
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing the required experience above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
- Oncology: 1 year
- Medical Science Liaison: 2 years