carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. United Ground Express is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; United Ground Express can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Airport Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Greenbay, WI Companies United Ground Express in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 throughout Green Bay, WI start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Airport Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Greenbay, WI Companies United Ground Express in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Green Bay, WI. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Airport Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Greenbay, WI Companies United Ground Express in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Green Bay, WI below..
Airport Customer Service Agent (Part-time) - Greenbay, WICompany United Ground Express
Location Green Bay, WI
Update 7 Day ago
- Greet customers
- Communicate with customers and ensure they have information about their flights
- Assist customers with reservations and boarding passes
- Resolve disservice situations (e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled or missed flights, change/rebook a reservations)
- Open/close aircraft door before flight departure and upon flight arrival, including operating jet-way when applicable
- Ensure compliance with UGE and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and policies
- Load, unload, and transfer baggage, cargo and mail from carts, conveyor belts, and containers, on and off aircraft.
- Drive and operate motorized equipment (e.g., conveyor belt)
- Read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags, and cargo labels
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent, or equivalent experience required
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
- High level of ownership and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about aviation industry.
- Must be able to perform well in high-pressure situations
- Must possess and maintain a valid US state driver's license. (Suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Must be able to clear a United Ground Express background check and a fingerprint-based criminal history check.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain credentials necessary for the position. Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal Service clearances.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen.
- Must comply with United Ground Express’ Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Policy.
- Previous service related experience helpful (retail, hospitality, etc.)
Essential Physical Functions
- The ability to lift baggage up to 70 pounds, in the lobby, planeside, and in the confinement of an airplane’s cargo hold is necessary.
- Work schedules will span over a 24/7, 7 day/week operation including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. Flexible work shifts will be assigned and can include late nights and early mornings.
- Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United Ground Express’ policies are required. Overtime available/required depending upon operational need.
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions (e.g., rain, snow, cold, heat, humidity) and in baggage areas that are open to the outside weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work where there will be exposure to high noise levels.
- Must be willing to work in a high-pressure, safety-sensitive, deadline driven environment.