carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. SPS Technologies is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; SPS Technologies is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Senior Server Administrator Companies SPS Technologies in Jenkintown, PA 19046 in January 2018 with Jenkintown, PA 19046 originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Senior Server Administrator Companies SPS Technologies in Jenkintown, PA 19046 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Jenkintown, PA 19046. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Senior Server Administrator Companies SPS Technologies in Jenkintown, PA 19046 in January 2018 January 2018 in Jenkintown, PA 19046 below..
Senior Server AdministratorCompany SPS Technologies
Location Jenkintown, PA 19046
Update 8 Day ago
This position reports directly to the Division IT Director but works with minimal direction. Position is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting VMWare, Windows and AD environments for the Division. Will provide consultation and direction to other staff and be looked upon as the expert in the Server Administration role.
- Project manager for infrastructure upgrades including the design, plan, implementation, install, and monitoring of physical hosts and VMWare guests while utilizing enterprise level shared storage solutions.
- Upgrade, maintain, proactively monitor and repair the computer systems to maintain an acceptable level of uptime.
- Manage the Division portion of the Active Directory domain to include AD technical manager on all acquisitions, divestures and major upgrades to the AD environment.
- Lead division person on O365 & Airwatch environment that includes maintenance, troubleshooting and general oversight as part of a Corp AD & O365 team
- Oversee the Microsoft licensing throughout the division to include tracking the license usage by site and managing the yearly true-up between the many sites across the division and Corp.
- Provides escalated support for problems related to Windows server and network software and hardware for the Division.
- Review and approve all changes to key network systems to ensure the changes meet standards and verify the impact of proposed modifications on hardware and system software.
- Maintain compliance with all corporate, division, department and SOX policies and procedures throughout the operations group. This to include keeping software and hardware up to date, maintaining adequate documentation on the computer and phone environment and satisfactory or better result on all IT SOX and systems implementation audits.
- Proposes and implements hardware and software upgrades optimizing network performance while remaining within budget.
- Performs off-hour maintenance and troubleshooting as required in order to maximize performance and useful life of the computer network and minimize critical downtime.
- Collaborates with Development staff, Division Security Analyst and other departments for projects as necessary.
- Provides regular status reports of network health, project statuses and new risks.
- Assist in budget preparation to include forecasting, writing and justifying capital requests. Also managing recurring invoices costs such as maintenance contracts, network license renewals and others.
- Position is based in Division HQ and manufacturing plant in Jenkintown, PA (30 mins outside of Philadelphia). Some travel will be required.
Perform other duties as necessary or appropriate to the position.
Qualified candidates have the following:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related.
- Minimum of 5 years of server administration in a similar capacity that includes responsibility for enterprise level servers in a large network , storage devices and overall Active Directory responsibility.
- Experience managing a Microsoft ELA license program to include annual true-ups, tracking license allocation and staying abreast of the latest Microsoft license changes
- Experience with conversion to Office365 and then daily management of the environment
- High level experience in implementing, tuning and overall management of shared storage devices, preference with Dell Compellent SANs.
- Expert level experience with VMWare including monitoring, backing up, restoring, performance tuning, and deploying throughout an enterprise computer network.
- Experience managing costs and budget preparation including software and hardware maintenance, supplies inventory, vendor relationship and licensing.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentations, and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ‘can do’ drive and attitude
Our organization has a responsibility to comply with all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”, 22 CFR 120-130). As such, this position may have access to ITAR controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- server administration: 5 years