carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Los Alamos National Laboratory is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Los Alamos National Laboratory will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 throughout Los Alamos, NM start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Los Alamos, NM. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Alamos, NM below..
Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1Company Los Alamos National Laboratory
Location Los Alamos, NM
Update 4 Day ago
MSS-STO/Science & Technology Operations
What You Will Do
- Maintain a safe, environmental compliant and secure facility by effectively implementing applicable regulatory, contractual, and institutional programs and requirements as defined in LANL’s policies, procedures, and documents.
- Implement and support the Conduct of Operations procedures in their assigned STO facility.
- Ensure the operations and maintenance associated with facilities and associated systems comply with LANL, DOE, governmental orders/requirements, and institutional safety and environmental management programs.
- Assist the OMC TL in the investigation and reporting of abnormal occurrences.
- Keep the OMC TL informed of the operational and maintenance status of facilities and associated systems.
- Assist the OMC TL in prioritizing work activities.
- Participate in the Plan of the Week process to ensure coordination between programmatic operations and execution of maintenance work activities.
- Coordinate facility work.
- Initiate work orders, Maintenance Service Requests, and Facility Service Requests.
- Coordinate and communicate with customers regularly regarding status of operational or maintenance related issues to include schedule date of maintenance activities.
- Initiate utility outages and ensure the outage has been approved before initiating work.
- Review and sign work packages at completion, ensure work has been completed according to the job scope.
- Attend job scoping activities as required to ensure all information is communicated between relevant teams.
- Assist to perform daily surveillances of facility equipment; chillers, pumps, HVAC temperatures, cooling tower blow down meter readings, air compressor pressure readings, etc. to ensure systems are functioning normally.
- Knowledgeable of facility equipment and may assist to operate facility equipment; prepare for maintenance activities and recover equipment after a shutdown.
- Assist to inspect, operate, and troubleshoot facility equipment, instruments and systems; recognize operational problems and arrange appropriate maintenance.
- Must be able to work in concert with multiple programmatic agencies and representatives to meet the schedules and mission of the laboratory.
- Execute and document seasonal facility preservation activities to ensure facilities remain operational during extreme weather conditions.
- Required to be on on-call during off-hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience with Conduct of Operations, Conduct of Maintenance, and Conduct of Engineering procedures.
- Knowledgeable of legal requirements and environmental impacts affecting facility maintenance and administration.
- Experience with facility systems and be able to communicate issues to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Knowledgeable of facility systems to inspect and coordinate maintenance activities.
- Experience with the operation of facility equipment; mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Experience with radiation environments, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with facility systems including but not limited to; HVAC, process water systems, heat exchangers, pumps, motors, chillers, cooling towers, hot water systems, power distribution including electrical motor control centers, pneumatic systems and controls, direct digital control (DDC) systems, hoists/cranes, elevators, lighting, fire protection systems, Life Safety systems, roll up doors, access systems to include badge readers, locks and cores.
- Experience in reading, understanding, and explaining engineering structural, mechanical, electrical drawings/schematics/control diagrams/specifications.
- Familiar with the process to troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment.
- Experience with use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System, i.e., Asset Suites.
- Strong record of commitment to teamwork, safety, security, environment, quality, and diversity in the workplace.
- Experience with the Subcontract Technical Representative program.
- Demonstrated experience with the Facility Service Request System.
- Experience using personal computer software, electronic mail, web browsers, work processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Good working knowledge of OSHA, IBC, UPC, NEC, UMC, NFPA and LANL policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Active “Q” clearance.
Clearance: Q (Position will be cleared to this level). Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements* for access to classified matter.
*Eligibility requirements: To obtain a clearance, an individual must be at least 18 years of age; U.S. citizenship is required except in very limited circumstances. See DOE Order 472.2 for additional information.
New-Employment Drug Test: The Laboratory requires successful applicants to complete a new-employment drug test and maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
Regular Position: Term status Laboratory employees applying for regular-status positions are converted to regular status.
Equal Opportunity: Los Alamos National Laboratory is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce. All employment practices are based on qualification and merit, without regards to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or spousal affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or citizenship within the limits imposed by federal laws and regulations. The Laboratory is also committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request such an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-505-665-4444 option 1.
Where You Will Work
Located in northern New Mexico, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) is a multidisciplinary research institution engaged in strategic science on behalf of national security. LANL enhances national security by ensuring the safety and reliability of the U.S. nuclear stockpile, developing technologies to reduce threats from weapons of mass destruction, and solving problems related to energy, environment, infrastructure, health, and global security concerns.