carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Los Alamos National Laboratory is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Los Alamos National Laboratory is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 with Los Alamos, NM begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Los Alamos, NM. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1 Companies Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, NM in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Alamos, NM below..
Operations & Maintenance Coordinator 1Company Los Alamos National Laboratory
Location Los Alamos, NM
Update 8 Day ago
MSS-STO/Science & Technology Operations
What You Will Do
- Maintain a safe, environmental compliant and secure facility by effectively implementing applicable regulatory, contractual, and institutional programs and requirements as defined in LANL’s policies, procedures, and documents.
- Implement and support the Conduct of Operations procedures in their assigned STO facility.
- Ensure the operations and maintenance associated with facilities and associated systems comply with LANL, DOE, governmental orders/requirements, and institutional safety and environmental management programs.
- Assist the OMC TL in the investigation and reporting of abnormal occurrences.
- Keep the OMC TL informed of the operational and maintenance status of facilities and associated systems.
- Assist the OMC TL in prioritizing work activities.
- Participate in the Plan of the Week process to ensure coordination between programmatic operations and execution of maintenance work activities.
- Coordinate facility work.
- Initiate work orders, Maintenance Service Requests, and Facility Service Requests.
- Coordinate and communicate with customers regularly regarding status of operational or maintenance related issues to include schedule date of maintenance activities.
- Initiate utility outages and ensure the outage has been approved before initiating work.
- Review and sign work packages at completion, ensure work has been completed according to the job scope.
- Attend job scoping activities as required to ensure all information is communicated between relevant teams.
- Assist to perform daily surveillances of facility equipment; chillers, pumps, HVAC temperatures, cooling tower blow down meter readings, air compressor pressure readings, etc. to ensure systems are functioning normally.
- Knowledgeable of facility equipment and may assist to operate facility equipment; prepare for maintenance activities and recover equipment after a shutdown.
- Assist to inspect, operate, and troubleshoot facility equipment, instruments and systems; recognize operational problems and arrange appropriate maintenance.
- Must be able to work in concert with multiple programmatic agencies and representatives to meet the schedules and mission of the laboratory.
- Execute and document seasonal facility preservation activities to ensure facilities remain operational during extreme weather conditions.
- Required to be on on-call during off-hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience with Conduct of Operations, Conduct of Maintenance, and Conduct of Engineering procedures.
- Knowledgeable of legal requirements and environmental impacts affecting facility maintenance and administration.
- Experience with facility systems and be able to communicate issues to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Knowledgeable of facility systems to inspect and coordinate maintenance activities.
- Experience with the operation of facility equipment; mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Experience with radiation environments, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with facility systems including but not limited to; HVAC, process water systems, heat exchangers, pumps, motors, chillers, cooling towers, hot water systems, power distribution including electrical motor control centers, pneumatic systems and controls, direct digital control (DDC) systems, hoists/cranes, elevators, lighting, fire protection systems, Life Safety systems, roll up doors, access systems to include badge readers, locks and cores.
- Experience in reading, understanding, and explaining engineering structural, mechanical, electrical drawings/schematics/control diagrams/specifications.
- Familiar with the process to troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment.
- Experience with use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System, i.e., Asset Suites.
- Strong record of commitment to teamwork, safety, security, environment, quality, and diversity in the workplace.
- Experience with the Subcontract Technical Representative program.
- Demonstrated experience with the Facility Service Request System.
- Experience using personal computer software, electronic mail, web browsers, work processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Good working knowledge of OSHA, IBC, UPC, NEC, UMC, NFPA and LANL policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Active “Q” clearance.
Clearance: Q (Position will be cleared to this level). Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements* for access to classified matter.
*Eligibility requirements: To obtain a clearance, an individual must be at least 18 years of age; U.S. citizenship is required except in very limited circumstances. See DOE Order 472.2 for additional information.
New-Employment Drug Test: The Laboratory requires successful applicants to complete a new-employment drug test and maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
Regular Position: Term status Laboratory employees applying for regular-status positions are converted to regular status.
Equal Opportunity: Los Alamos National Laboratory is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce. All employment practices are based on qualification and merit, without regards to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or spousal affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or citizenship within the limits imposed by federal laws and regulations. The Laboratory is also committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request such an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-505-665-4444 option 1.
Where You Will Work
Located in northern New Mexico, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) is a multidisciplinary research institution engaged in strategic science on behalf of national security. LANL enhances national security by ensuring the safety and reliability of the U.S. nuclear stockpile, developing technologies to reduce threats from weapons of mass destruction, and solving problems related to energy, environment, infrastructure, health, and global security concerns.