carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Vanderbilt University Medical Center can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Rep Family/Guest Services Mon-Fri, 2nd shift Companies Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN 37232 in January 2018 within Nashville, TN 37232 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Rep Family/Guest Services Mon-Fri, 2nd shift Companies Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN 37232 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Nashville, TN 37232. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Rep Family/Guest Services Mon-Fri, 2nd shift Companies Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN 37232 in January 2018 January 2018 in Nashville, TN 37232 below..
Rep Family/Guest Services Mon-Fri, 2nd shiftCompany Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Location Nashville, TN 37232
Update 7 Day ago
Representative Family/Guest Services
Requisition Number 1709664
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
Download the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Facts 2016-2017 to learn more about our services and facilities.
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Movement
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Lifting over 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects from one level to another, includes upward pulling over 35 lbs, with help of coworkers or assistive device
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, crouching or maneuvering self, patient and equipment simultaneously while working in large and small spaces
- Occasional: Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs/ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Occasional: Kneeling:Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Occasional: Crouching/Squatting: Bending body downward and forward by bending legs and spine.Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Occasional: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation. Sensory
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors. Environmental Conditions
- Occasional: Pathogens: Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contagious illnesses.