carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. VISTA MARIA is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; VISTA MARIA can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 within Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 January 2018 in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 below..
Program Manager-Journey to SuccessCompany VISTA MARIA
Location Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Update 5 Day ago
Summary of Duties:
In accordance with the Agency’s Mission Statement, Code of Ethics, policies and procedures, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services rules, policies and contracts, and COA standards, the JTS Program Manager is responsible for the supervision, program design, implementation, compliance, measurement, execution and staff development to ensure that our programs meet desired outcomes and grant/contract requirements. Also leading the development, implementation and evaluation of all JTS student programming in partnership with the JTS Leadership Team.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of all JTS Programming in partnership with the JTS leadership team.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved and implement continuous program improvements by ensuring quality record maintenance and meeting audit criteria.
- Evaluate after-school programs for level of youth participation; to include valuable youth input on current and future programs offered.
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis, and review of data from surveys, courts and Quality Management including COA standards, licensing, and funding requirements.
- Acts as agency liaison for Wayne County Child & Family Services and Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) and coordinates and implements necessary changes to ensure contract compliance and services are provided to students.
- Ensure all youth are screened by the Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) and enrolled in a timely manner before services are rendered. Implement procedures to ensure timely entry
- Coordinates with the educational leaders the delivery of programming at all program sites. Ensures that communications and reporting are provided on a periodic basis to ensure collaboration with leaders and school boards are maintained.
- Develop and implement marketing efforts for after-school programs to students, families, and potential donors and volunteers.
- Develops, manages and is accountable for program budgets and the cost-effective operations.
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development of an Educational Service Plan for VMA, CBF, Summer Schools program and vocational track
- Perform all other duties as required or requested by the agency.
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in social work, sociology, guidance and counseling, psychology, criminal justice, education, business administration or public administration and 8 years post bachelor’s experience; OR A master’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology, guidance and counseling, criminal justice, education, business administration or public administration and 6 years of experience.
- 3 Years of leadership/management experience in a student program delivery role
- Experience setting and managing program budget.
- Proven team leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to accomplish results through others.
- Strong customer focus involving youth in program service deliverables.
- Program marketing experience.
- Demonstrated strong effective leadership skills.
- Knowledge of quality improvement, program development and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively in a culturally diverse environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills, proficient using MS Word, Excel and Power Point or Publisher.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license without relevant restrictions
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience with at-risk youth and families.
- Experience with after school and community based teen programs
- Experience in child caring institution or child placing agency
- Experience with delinquency prevention or overseeing community based programs and services
- Trained in TIP (Transition to Independence Process) model
- Educational administrative experience in a high school setting
- Knowledge of tracking and reports tools used to support treatment services
- Experience with grant writing and fundraising activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 3 years