carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. VISTA MARIA is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; VISTA MARIA will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 within Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Program Manager-Journey to Success Companies VISTA MARIA in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 in January 2018 January 2018 in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 below..
Program Manager-Journey to SuccessCompany VISTA MARIA
Location Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Update 8 Day ago
Summary of Duties:
In accordance with the Agency’s Mission Statement, Code of Ethics, policies and procedures, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services rules, policies and contracts, and COA standards, the JTS Program Manager is responsible for the supervision, program design, implementation, compliance, measurement, execution and staff development to ensure that our programs meet desired outcomes and grant/contract requirements. Also leading the development, implementation and evaluation of all JTS student programming in partnership with the JTS Leadership Team.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of all JTS Programming in partnership with the JTS leadership team.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved and implement continuous program improvements by ensuring quality record maintenance and meeting audit criteria.
- Evaluate after-school programs for level of youth participation; to include valuable youth input on current and future programs offered.
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis, and review of data from surveys, courts and Quality Management including COA standards, licensing, and funding requirements.
- Acts as agency liaison for Wayne County Child & Family Services and Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) and coordinates and implements necessary changes to ensure contract compliance and services are provided to students.
- Ensure all youth are screened by the Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) and enrolled in a timely manner before services are rendered. Implement procedures to ensure timely entry
- Coordinates with the educational leaders the delivery of programming at all program sites. Ensures that communications and reporting are provided on a periodic basis to ensure collaboration with leaders and school boards are maintained.
- Develop and implement marketing efforts for after-school programs to students, families, and potential donors and volunteers.
- Develops, manages and is accountable for program budgets and the cost-effective operations.
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development of an Educational Service Plan for VMA, CBF, Summer Schools program and vocational track
- Perform all other duties as required or requested by the agency.
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in social work, sociology, guidance and counseling, psychology, criminal justice, education, business administration or public administration and 8 years post bachelor’s experience; OR A master’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology, guidance and counseling, criminal justice, education, business administration or public administration and 6 years of experience.
- 3 Years of leadership/management experience in a student program delivery role
- Experience setting and managing program budget.
- Proven team leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to accomplish results through others.
- Strong customer focus involving youth in program service deliverables.
- Program marketing experience.
- Demonstrated strong effective leadership skills.
- Knowledge of quality improvement, program development and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively in a culturally diverse environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills, proficient using MS Word, Excel and Power Point or Publisher.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license without relevant restrictions
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience with at-risk youth and families.
- Experience with after school and community based teen programs
- Experience in child caring institution or child placing agency
- Experience with delinquency prevention or overseeing community based programs and services
- Trained in TIP (Transition to Independence Process) model
- Educational administrative experience in a high school setting
- Knowledge of tracking and reports tools used to support treatment services
- Experience with grant writing and fundraising activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 3 years