carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Deutsche Bank is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Deutsche Bank is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Operations Lead - Assistant Vice President Companies Deutsche Bank in Jersey City, NJ 07302 in January 2018 with Jersey City, NJ 07302 begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Operations Lead - Assistant Vice President Companies Deutsche Bank in Jersey City, NJ 07302 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Jersey City, NJ 07302. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Operations Lead - Assistant Vice President Companies Deutsche Bank in Jersey City, NJ 07302 in January 2018 January 2018 in Jersey City, NJ 07302 below..
Operations Lead - Assistant Vice PresidentCompany Deutsche Bank
Location Jersey City, NJ 07302
Update 7 Day ago
Location: Jersey City, United States of America
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
Position Overview The Operations lead in GMO Regulatory Filtering is responsible for the supervision of at least one transaction processing team, ensuring prompt processing of time critical operational tasks in compliance with relevant OFAC regulations. The Operations Lead plays a key role in facilitating communication between functional teams to share knowledge and good practice, and to foster a focus on process and performance efficiency.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Leading a RTB Team (functional) in GMO OFAC Regulatory Filtering (Hotscan/Hotscan Case Management).
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility.
- Communication in English with internal clients / counterparts (AFC, IT).
- Close collaboration with GMO Teams in Germany, India and United States.
- Appliance and strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines / policies and regulatory directives as well as SLA’s, KRI’s and / or KPI’s and Quality measurements.
- Ensures appropriate escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to the COO and functional Leadership functions; contributes to the development and implementation of solutions to monitor and mitigate risk.
- Validates, monitors & measures the efficiency and effectiveness of own end-to-end Operations processes on a regular basis and identifies improvement opportunities in the area of responsibility.
- Support for Release Management and test activities.
- MIS reporting and analysis of statistical data, inclusive search for new data source for evaluations and control of data.
- Perform Quality Assurance as defined in the GMO QA Manual.
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- Relevant experience in one or more specific technical areas
- Several years of experience in global banking or OFAC Regulatory Filtering appreciated
- Experience in people management preferable
- Knowledge about DB System landscape preferable
- Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to work in shifts (within the allowable working time frame)
- Self-driven working style
- Able to work under stress with high quality
- Best in class working style – high quality consciousness
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the business offering
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Expertise in MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Masters Degree in Business Management/Finance/Banking/Economics or related disciplines
- Any certifications in the OFAC Sanctions or AML area will be appreciated
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the “ EEO is the Law ” poster and pay transparency statement.