carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Highmark Health is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Highmark Health will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Customer Transformation, Senior Strategy Partner Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 throughout Pittsburgh, PA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Customer Transformation, Senior Strategy Partner Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Pittsburgh, PA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Customer Transformation, Senior Strategy Partner Companies Highmark Health in Pittsburgh, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA below..
Customer Transformation, Senior Strategy PartnerCompany Highmark Health
Location Pittsburgh, PA
Update 11 Day ago
This job supports the executive leadership of the Organization with a range of strategy activities essential to ensuring the Organization's goals. Provide analytical/strategic thinking and leadership support that enables project teams to isolate business issues, design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc.), develop technical content (competitive intelligence, market trend analysis), support development of formal recommendations to senior levels of organizational leadership, create documents (go-to-market or operational strategies, etc.) that inform critical strategic issues and decisions, support the planning, communication, and management of the enterprise strategy, and/or support the execution of enterprise strategic initiatives through a disciplined process and approach.
- Work with business/market owners to identify key business issues, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders, and own the outcome.
- Manager major strategy projects comprised of internal and/or external consulting resources.
- Provide periodic informal work guidance/direction to junior team members; provide performance input and recommendations to management for development/training plans. May have supervisory responsibilities on a project basis.
- Develop analytical frameworks, approach, and methodology best practices to analyze strategy issues.
- Consult with business owners to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to the success of the initiative.
- Coordinate initiative impacts with other strategic initiatives to ensure alignment of the overall strategy.
- Work on other Enterprise level strategy projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree - MBA, MPH, MD, JD, or Master's of Engineering
- 7 years of related work experience
- 2 years of consulting experience (external or internal) or equivalent combination of experience and advanced degree
- Extensive knowledge of health insurance and/or provider operations
- Experience in operational improvement, change management, capability roadmaps, and/or program management
- Thorough knowledge of membership, rates, financial, economic, and competitive data
- Significant experience working across teams and managing relationships in a matrixed environment
- Experience working with health plans, physicians, and other providers
- Support the planning, communication, and management of the enterprise strategy
- Understanding of the health care industry trends and challenges
- Demonstrated relationship, influencing, collaboration, and teamwork skills. Needs to be able to lead cross-functional, cross-BU teams in complex projects and handle internal politics of change
- Strong project leadership/management skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, with servant leadership mindset
- Focus on impacts to the customer of decisions rendered
- Proactive in driving change and continuous improvement
- Team management skills
- Deep analytical skills, with the ability to structure and perform complex analytics
0% - 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org