carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. SmileDirectClub is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; SmileDirectClub is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Dental Assistant - Phoenix, AZ Companies SmileDirectClub in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 throughout Phoenix, AZ begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Dental Assistant - Phoenix, AZ Companies SmileDirectClub in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Phoenix, AZ. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Dental Assistant - Phoenix, AZ Companies SmileDirectClub in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
Dental Assistant - Phoenix, AZCompany SmileDirectClub
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 7 Day ago
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
How we make you SMILE…
- Competitive compensation starting from $18 per hour based upon experience
- 30-40 hour work weeks
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Contribution with matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off to all full time employees
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Sales and Customer Service experience
- Confidence presenting our product and accurately addressing customer questions and concerns
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer's experience
- Deliver “5-Star” experience for every customer
- Be the face of SmileDirectClub, explain our product, and guide them through timelines and processes
- Engage with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a better smile
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of their teeth for our Licensed Dental Professionals to review
- Help our customers select the best payment plan for their budget
- Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide them through the “do's and don'ts”
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your SmileShop up for success
Check us out! https://smiledirectclub.com
What happens at a SmileShop?
How do we make difference?
SmileDirectClub is one of the fastest growing companies, opening SmileShops across the country! Consumers are able to get a free digital scan of their teeth to see if they qualify for invisible aligners. Team members have the opportunity to develop their careers, grow into different roles, travel to other SmileShops, and earn the option to relocate into new markets as the business continues to expand.
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers, increasing convenience and affordability of orthodontic treatment toward a better smile.