carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Mesa Public School is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Mesa Public School is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Instructional Assistant I, Special Education Part Time Companies Mesa Public School in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 inside Mesa, AZ begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Instructional Assistant I, Special Education Part Time Companies Mesa Public School in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Mesa, AZ. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Instructional Assistant I, Special Education Part Time Companies Mesa Public School in Mesa, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Mesa, AZ below..
Instructional Assistant I, Special Education Part TimeCompany Mesa Public School
Location Mesa, AZ
Update 7 Day ago
Jordan Center for Early Education - 3320 North Carriage Lane
Salary Range: 15 – 1, $10.00
Term: Part Time (22 hrs pw)
*For new hires and transfers, the district will continue to follow the existing compensation guidelines as outlined in the MESPA working conditions documents. If these guidelines result in an hourly wage less than $10, an adjustment to $10 will be made. All other hourly wages will be paid as currently calculated.
To assist, under direct supervision of certified teachers and specialists, in the monitoring and instruction of special education students implementing the Individual Education Plans; to assist students in performing their academic, daily living and health care activities; to relieve teacher of routine clerical tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work with special education students who may require specialized instruction to meet academic, social, and behavior goals
- Ability to work well with students, staff and parents; good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in stressful situations
- Computer proficiency to include use of basic software applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to organize and prioritize and to follow classroom guidelines as put forth by classroom teacher
- Deliver, under teacher’s direction, classroom work/homework and/or reinforce classroom objectives, tutoring and guided practice
- Assist the development of instructional materials and maintenance of classroom
- Assist in the collection of data on academic and behavior goals as instructed
- Implement positive behavior intervention plans for students who display challenging behaviors including verbal and physical aggression
- Respond to problem behaviors according to the student’s positive behavior intervention plan and district crisis intervention policy
- Transfer and/or lift non-ambulatory students to assist them in the performance of their daily activities
- Assist students with personal hygiene to provide for and/or develop students’ daily living activities and behavioral skills
- May be required to assist students who need support in addressing personal care needs due to a severe medical condition and/or physical limitations (i.e. toileting, feeding, dressing suctioning, etc) to ensure their functioning in a school environment
- Accompany students as they transition across campus
- Monitor individual and/or small student groups in classroom and/or on the playground to maintain a safe and positive learning environment; facilitate social peer interactions
- Maintain classroom and student equipment to ensure a safe environment
- Model professional, safe, responsible and respectful behavior
- Perform general clerical tasks to support the teacher in the maintenance of student files and to provide classroom materials
- Participate in various meetings to share information and/or improve one’s skills and/or knowledge
- Regular and on-time attendance required
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Assist other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities
- May lift, pull, push or carry
- May stand for a prolonged period of time
- May move light weight furniture
- May be exposed to outdoor elements
- May require strength to push/pull 30-35 lbs
- May require physical intervention for students experiencing behavioral difficulties
- Physical demands may require assistance from other personnel
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION : The district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or marital status.