carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Parkland Hospital is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Parkland Hospital will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as LVN-PRN-Level 1-COPC Companies Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX in January 2018 inside Dallas, TX begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as LVN-PRN-Level 1-COPC Companies Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dallas, TX. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as LVN-PRN-Level 1-COPC Companies Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Dallas, TX below..
LVN-PRN-Level 1-COPCCompany Parkland Hospital
Location Dallas, TX
Update 5 Day ago
Responsible for providing total nursing care for assigned patients, under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, in order to ensure quality care.
Education and/or Licensure:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing and/or licensed by the Texas Board of Nursing as a Licensed Vocational Nurse; or have a valid Compact LVN License.
- Individuals who perform non-waived POCT must have a high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or a college degree.
- Foreign education must be evaluated for equivalence to United States education standards by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) or Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) or COLA authorized credentialing agency.
- A copy of the high school diploma, GED, college degree/transcript or foreign education equivalence report will be required at time of hire or placement in job.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience.
- Jail Health Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a correctional health setting.
- Other areas Prefer two years of experience in a hospital setting.
- Must have current, valid LVN license or temporary LVN license from the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact LVN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card from one of the following:
oAmerican Red Cross Rescuer
oMilitary Training Network.
- Must have and maintain Texas Department of Health State Services Vision Screening program certification as a vision screener or must obtain within 90 days of placement in role and maintain thereafter.
- Must have and maintain Texas Department of Health Services Texas Radiation Control Act registration to use audiometric equipment or must obtain within 90 days of placement in role and maintain thereafter.
- May be required to obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification during initial orientation.
- Applicants must pass (85% or above) Dosage Calculation Exam prior to hospital orientation. Current Parkland employees requesting reassignment to role must have current Dosage Calculation Exam on file.
- Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care and clinical area specific standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, patient, and families.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of appropriate nursing skills.