carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Quest Inc is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Quest Inc will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Employment Specialist Companies Quest Inc in Orlando, FL in January 2018 inside Orlando, FL start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Employment Specialist Companies Quest Inc in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Orlando, FL. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Employment Specialist Companies Quest Inc in Orlando, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Orlando, FL below..
Employment SpecialistCompany Quest Inc
Location Orlando, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Quest is seeking qualified individuals for the following role: Employment Specialist
The Quest Team, through quality and innovation, builds communities where people with disabilities achieve their goals.
Position Responsibility: Job development and marketing to pursue employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. On-site training and support of individuals with disabilities. Documentation of all services provided.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & TASKS
1. Actively pursues employment for individuals with disabilities through job development and marketing efforts. These efforts could include, but are not limited to, walking into hiring companies to pursue job leads, calling hiring companies to see what open positions they have available and what the requirements/qualifications are for those open positions and attending job fairs.
2. Advocates for the employment of individuals with disabilities and the mission of Quest.
3. Acts as liaison with Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors to facilitate appropriate services and supports to the individual with a disability as outlined in Vocational Rehabilitation's Individualized Written Rehabilitation Plan (IWRP) or other referral sources (i.e. APD).
4. Acts as liaison with the individuals family, Support Coordinator, group home or guardian when appropriate and helps guide them in their role of finding employment for the individual with a disability.
5. Uses their personal vehicle to transport individuals with a disability during job development efforts.
6. Facilitates all aspects of initial employment for the individual with a disability, including but not limited to, travel training or transportation options, work schedules, employer paperwork, pre-hire requirements (i.e. drug testing, background screening, etc.) and new hiring training.
7. Provides on-site training and support, for up to 120 days, to the individual after their new hiring training to ensure the individual's acquisition and retention of job duties.
8. Facilitates transition of individuals hired from Employment Services to Follow Along Services as appropriate.
9. Completes required documentation, including but not limited to, initial referral paperwork, progress notes of all job development efforts and all contact with the individual with the disability and others related to individual's case. Creates and maintains the individual's hard copy file within the Employment Services Department.
10. Provides coverage for co-workers and may be asked to staff community events.
11. Adheres to all company policies, especially those concerning the record keeping and confidentiality of the individual with the disability.
12. Participates in staff meetings and trainings as assigned by Supervisor or required by Quest.
13. Performs other duties and assignments as requested by Supervisor or Quest.
JOB REQUIREMENTS. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform duties proficiently.
Work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Complete extensive local travel using their personal vehicle.
Self-supervise and use time management skills.
Work in variety of business settings.
Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Provide excellent customer service to individuals with a disability, families, employers, community organizations and funding agencies in a positive and professional manner.
Education/Training (including vocation, Jr. College, etc.)A copy of a Master's Degree or Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university and written documentation (resume) of one year of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program; OR,
A copy of an Associates in Arts Degree from an accredited college or university and written documentation (resume) of two years of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program; OR ,
Written documentation (resume) of four years of successful experience and employment in counseling, job placement, job coaching or public vocational rehabilitation program.
Experience/licenses/certifications needed. If experience can be substituted for education, please specify number of years and type:
Valid Florida Driver's License with clean driving record and a minimum of 50,000/100,000 automobile insurance coverage
LIST ALL MACHINES/TOOLS/EQUIPMENT USED
Car, cell phone, fax, copier and other routine office equipment
Employee Benefits at Quest
At Quest, Inc., we are as committed to our team members as we are to the people we serve and our mission. Quest benefits are designed to support each team member's entire wellbeing, which we believe encompasses various aspects of your life. Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives and flexibility you need to care, invest, develop and balance your life and the lives of your loved ones. Come join our team and empower lives while investing in yours.
Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
Paid Long-term Disability Coverage
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Corporate Health and Wellness Program
Domestic Partner Coverage Available