carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Maryland University of Integrative Health is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Maryland University of Integrative Health is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 throughout Laurel, MD begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Laurel, MD. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Laurel, MD below..
Program AdministratorCompany Maryland University of Integrative Health
Location Laurel, MD
Update 8 Day ago
Nutrition and Integrative Health
Position Available: Immediately
Posting Date: August 25, 2017
End Date: Please apply by September 7 for best consideration.
Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) is one of the nation's leading academic institutions for natural medicine. For nearly 40 years, MUIH has educated and informed practitioners and leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that draw from contemporary science and traditional wisdom. Progressive graduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines are offered both on campus and online. The on-site Natural Care Center offers compassionate and affordable healthcare provided by clinical student interns in University Teaching Clinics and from highly skilled faculty practitioners. For staff and faculty, MUIH offers a collaborative and vibrant work environment that is mission and values-driven.
The Nutrition Department is seeking a talented individual to serve as the Program Administrator. The Program Administrator provides administrative support in carrying out tasks that ensure smooth delivery of academic courses.
Currently reporting to the Academic Director for Nutrition and Integrative Health, this is an onsite, full-time position working 35 hours per week.
- Provide general administrative support to program leadership and to the department.
- Analyze teaching load, space, curriculum, and course reports to complete academic year course projection and schedule for over 200 courses annually. Confirm courses, number of sections, delivery, faculty, and TAs for upcoming trimesters.
- Input and manage all academic data and information for the Nutrition department in the Student Information System (SIS), including course offerings, course schedules, room scheduling, equipment and set-up, teaching agreements, course information, book lists, course pre-requisite flag review, and program curricula and corresponding plans of study.
- Coordinate the hiring of faculty and teaching assistants and ensure the proper paperwork is completed and collected in a timely manner.
- Staff faculty and TAs each trimester; prepare and process teaching agreements for faculty, teaching assistants, guest lecturers, and course leaders.
- Maintain and establish departmental procedures and communication plans to ensure smooth workflow and student experience.
- Draft, edit, and distribute communication between program administration, students, alumni, adjunct faculty, institutional faculty, staff, community members, and potential partners.
- Collect, review and collate syllabi every trimester.
- Work with director on budget management and development; initiate requests for payment; reconcile credit card; and track program expenses.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for out-of-town faculty and guest lecturers.
- Manage Nutrition and Integrative Health student community site in LMS.
- Maintain academic material records.
- With the community culture in mind, employee will serve on committees as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of experience working in an administrative position
- Flexibility in adapting to new processes
- Ability to learn new information quickly, prioritize, and tend to multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in higher education
- Alignment with MUIH mission and values
- Intermediate skill and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
Maryland University of Integrative Health is committed to being, communicating, and educating in ways that recognize and honor the full range of human diversity. Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
7750 Montpelier Rd, Laurel, MD 20723 | Phone: 410-888-9048 | Fax: 410-888-9004 | www.muih.edu