carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Maryland University of Integrative Health is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Maryland University of Integrative Health is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 inside Laurel, MD start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Laurel, MD. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Program Administrator Companies Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Laurel, MD below..
Program AdministratorCompany Maryland University of Integrative Health
Location Laurel, MD
Update 5 Day ago
Nutrition and Integrative Health
Position Available: Immediately
Posting Date: August 25, 2017
End Date: Please apply by September 7 for best consideration.
Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) is one of the nation's leading academic institutions for natural medicine. For nearly 40 years, MUIH has educated and informed practitioners and leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that draw from contemporary science and traditional wisdom. Progressive graduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines are offered both on campus and online. The on-site Natural Care Center offers compassionate and affordable healthcare provided by clinical student interns in University Teaching Clinics and from highly skilled faculty practitioners. For staff and faculty, MUIH offers a collaborative and vibrant work environment that is mission and values-driven.
The Nutrition Department is seeking a talented individual to serve as the Program Administrator. The Program Administrator provides administrative support in carrying out tasks that ensure smooth delivery of academic courses.
Currently reporting to the Academic Director for Nutrition and Integrative Health, this is an onsite, full-time position working 35 hours per week.
- Provide general administrative support to program leadership and to the department.
- Analyze teaching load, space, curriculum, and course reports to complete academic year course projection and schedule for over 200 courses annually. Confirm courses, number of sections, delivery, faculty, and TAs for upcoming trimesters.
- Input and manage all academic data and information for the Nutrition department in the Student Information System (SIS), including course offerings, course schedules, room scheduling, equipment and set-up, teaching agreements, course information, book lists, course pre-requisite flag review, and program curricula and corresponding plans of study.
- Coordinate the hiring of faculty and teaching assistants and ensure the proper paperwork is completed and collected in a timely manner.
- Staff faculty and TAs each trimester; prepare and process teaching agreements for faculty, teaching assistants, guest lecturers, and course leaders.
- Maintain and establish departmental procedures and communication plans to ensure smooth workflow and student experience.
- Draft, edit, and distribute communication between program administration, students, alumni, adjunct faculty, institutional faculty, staff, community members, and potential partners.
- Collect, review and collate syllabi every trimester.
- Work with director on budget management and development; initiate requests for payment; reconcile credit card; and track program expenses.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for out-of-town faculty and guest lecturers.
- Manage Nutrition and Integrative Health student community site in LMS.
- Maintain academic material records.
- With the community culture in mind, employee will serve on committees as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of experience working in an administrative position
- Flexibility in adapting to new processes
- Ability to learn new information quickly, prioritize, and tend to multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in higher education
- Alignment with MUIH mission and values
- Intermediate skill and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
Maryland University of Integrative Health is committed to being, communicating, and educating in ways that recognize and honor the full range of human diversity. Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
7750 Montpelier Rd, Laurel, MD 20723 | Phone: 410-888-9048 | Fax: 410-888-9004 | www.muih.edu