carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Gresham, Smith and Partners. is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Gresham, Smith and Partners. is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 inside Alpharetta, GA 30009 begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Alpharetta, GA 30009. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alpharetta, GA 30009 below..
Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project ExecutiveCompany Gresham, Smith and Partners.
Location Alpharetta, GA 30009
Update 9 Day ago
Share your passion. Fulfill your potential. At Gresham, Smith and Partners (GS&P), our people are the heart of our organization and it is through their talent, dedication and passion that we are able to accomplish extraordinary things on behalf of our clients and within our communities. And, we are committed to providing our employees a workplace that supports continued professional growth and opportunity within a culture that values a sense of belonging and community. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go and the difference you can make with the right resources behind you. Sound good? Keep reading.
We are seeking a “Principal Caliber” Industrial Engineer or engineering consultant with experience winning and managing large multi-disciplinary projects and clients. GS&P has expansive opportunities for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic vision and direction of the industrial market by serving as a leader in the research/information gathering process to identify new services and geographic areas with high growth potential.
- Coordinate with the Executive Vice President (EVP) to identify key pursuits critical to industrial market growth.
- Collaborate with marketing support to identify specific materials/brochures/etc. that would benefit the market’s business development process.
- Author high quality, well-developed, fee proposals that secure new projects for the firm.
- Successfully win new work; help build our client portfolio.
- Develop tactical plans to identify new strategic clients and business relationships; to foster current client and business relationships; to monitor client satisfaction, pursuit leads, and to assure clients of their value and importance to the firm.
- Monitor market trends and forecast key skill sets and capabilities needed in anticipation of ever-changing client demand and expectations.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Identify project goals and clearly communicate them to project teams to ensure client expectations are consistently achieved.
- Guide Project Managers and Project Teams in achieving client expectations.
- Although not a technical producer, be recognized as a credible leader with strong technical experience related to the support of product manufacturing.
- Be skilled in professional persuasion and effective negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical engineering or technical discipline and 15 years of job-related experience required. If engineering, then a P.E. licensure is strongly required.
- Must be exceptional in written and oral communication, with the ability to lead, develop and deliver highly persuasive presentations that build client confidence and result in securing favorable design contracts.
- Preferred: 15+ years serving industrial/manufacturing clients in a consultant role or direct in-plant managerial capacity with routine involvement in capital project delivery. Successful project management experience managing multi-disciplinary industrial projects with highly satisfied clients. Evidence of strong team leadership, consistently high quality deliverables, routinely strong financial outcomes, Strong ability to develop new client relationships and service contracts is essential; Strong experience in one or more of the following market segments is essential: Automotive; Aerospace; Food & Beverage; Advanced Manufacturing.
Gresham, Smith and Partners is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.