carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Gresham, Smith and Partners. is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Gresham, Smith and Partners. can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 within Alpharetta, GA 30009 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Alpharetta, GA 30009. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project Executive Companies Gresham, Smith and Partners. in Alpharetta, GA 30009 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alpharetta, GA 30009 below..
Sr Vice President - Client Account Manager / Industrial Project ExecutiveCompany Gresham, Smith and Partners.
Location Alpharetta, GA 30009
Update 6 Day ago
Share your passion. Fulfill your potential. At Gresham, Smith and Partners (GS&P), our people are the heart of our organization and it is through their talent, dedication and passion that we are able to accomplish extraordinary things on behalf of our clients and within our communities. And, we are committed to providing our employees a workplace that supports continued professional growth and opportunity within a culture that values a sense of belonging and community. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go and the difference you can make with the right resources behind you. Sound good? Keep reading.
We are seeking a “Principal Caliber” Industrial Engineer or engineering consultant with experience winning and managing large multi-disciplinary projects and clients. GS&P has expansive opportunities for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic vision and direction of the industrial market by serving as a leader in the research/information gathering process to identify new services and geographic areas with high growth potential.
- Coordinate with the Executive Vice President (EVP) to identify key pursuits critical to industrial market growth.
- Collaborate with marketing support to identify specific materials/brochures/etc. that would benefit the market’s business development process.
- Author high quality, well-developed, fee proposals that secure new projects for the firm.
- Successfully win new work; help build our client portfolio.
- Develop tactical plans to identify new strategic clients and business relationships; to foster current client and business relationships; to monitor client satisfaction, pursuit leads, and to assure clients of their value and importance to the firm.
- Monitor market trends and forecast key skill sets and capabilities needed in anticipation of ever-changing client demand and expectations.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Identify project goals and clearly communicate them to project teams to ensure client expectations are consistently achieved.
- Guide Project Managers and Project Teams in achieving client expectations.
- Although not a technical producer, be recognized as a credible leader with strong technical experience related to the support of product manufacturing.
- Be skilled in professional persuasion and effective negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical engineering or technical discipline and 15 years of job-related experience required. If engineering, then a P.E. licensure is strongly required.
- Must be exceptional in written and oral communication, with the ability to lead, develop and deliver highly persuasive presentations that build client confidence and result in securing favorable design contracts.
- Preferred: 15+ years serving industrial/manufacturing clients in a consultant role or direct in-plant managerial capacity with routine involvement in capital project delivery. Successful project management experience managing multi-disciplinary industrial projects with highly satisfied clients. Evidence of strong team leadership, consistently high quality deliverables, routinely strong financial outcomes, Strong ability to develop new client relationships and service contracts is essential; Strong experience in one or more of the following market segments is essential: Automotive; Aerospace; Food & Beverage; Advanced Manufacturing.
Gresham, Smith and Partners is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.