carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. GAN Corp is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; GAN Corp is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant Companies GAN Corp in Huntsville, AL in January 2018 throughout Huntsville, AL begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant Companies GAN Corp in Huntsville, AL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Huntsville, AL. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant Companies GAN Corp in Huntsville, AL in January 2018 January 2018 in Huntsville, AL below..
Part-Time Accounts Payable AssistantCompany GAN Corp
Location Huntsville, AL
Update 11 Day ago
GaN hires creative and independent thinkers who have a desire to grow personally and professionally as well as to help GaN grow as a company. Our team consists of people with exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills who are amiable and outgoing. We are ethical partners with our customers, maintaining a professional demeanor while being dedicated to superior customer service, quality, and team building.
GaN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected classifications. GaN Corporation participates in E-Verify.
- Perform a variety of accounting functions such as compiling and sorting documents, calculating and verifying amounts, inputting and posting transactions within Deltek GCS Premier, ADP, GaN’s banking vehicle, as well as the 401(k) vendor, etc.
- Assist with the processing of payroll in Deltek GCS Premier and ADP
- Reconcile travel expense reports
- Process employee reimbursements
- Process and post labor distribution and payroll journals
- Prepare 401(k) file(s) for transmittal via vendor specifications
- Ensure all incoming invoices are verified by the appropriate parties prior to processing
- Voucher account payables
- Assist with management of employee credit cards relating to the vouchering and reconciliation
- Print and prepare checks as related to accounts payable
- Maintain financial records, including generalized and specialized files
- File/scan payroll documents and finance records as applicable
- Make bank deposits as necessary and requested
- Respond to Management and employee department inquiries as appropriate
- Work with all departments within the company on special projects as needed
- Prepare reports and correspondence as necessary
- Receive and respond to written and telephone inquiries from vendors, contractors, employees and/or others as necessary and appropriate
- Provide information/assistance to internal/external auditors upon request
- Communicate in a positive, effective, and prompt manner
- High school diploma (minimum)
- HS diploma with 5 years experience in an office or contracts administrative position. Education beyond the HS level can substitute on a year-by-year basis for experience (Associates degree with 3 years experience or Bachelor's degree with 1 year experience)
- Experience using Deltek, GCS Premier, and/or CostPoint
- Experience working closely with ADP
- Strong Excel and Word skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Experience using Impromptu
- Experience in process and procedure improvement
- Experience in business development with cost analysis, cost volume preparation, or pricing support
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess Security Clearance specified below
Security Type Needed: