carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Rutgers University is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Rutgers University can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 throughout Newark, NJ start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Newark, NJ. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Newark, NJ below..
Healthcare Interpreter Program RepresentativeCompany Rutgers University
Location Newark, NJ
Update 4 Day ago
Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative
Staff & Executive - Project/Program Management/Planning
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences ( RBHS ) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University–New Brunswick and collaborating university-wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Our faculty are teachers, clinicians, and scientists with unparalleled experience who advance medical innovation and provide patient care informed by the latest research findings. We offer an outstanding education in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, nursing, biomedical research, and the full spectrum of allied health careers.
Our clinical and academic facilities are located throughout the state—at Rutgers University–New Brunswick, including Piscataway; and at locations in Newark, Scotch Plains, Somerset, Stratford, and other locations. Clinical partners include Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, Newark’s University Hospital in Newark, and other affiliates.
Through this community of healers, scientists, and scholars, Rutgers is equipped as never before to transform lives.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative for the Office of Community Health for the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. This position assists the Program Development Specialist IV in directing the activities of the New Brunswick Community Interpreter Project personnel at various healthcare facilities in New Brunswick. The Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative manifests a personal interest in the success of the program and desires to advance the stated objectives of providing the highest quality interpreting services to the monolingual Spanish – speaking residents of the Greater New Brunswick community.
• Acts as a liaison between healthcare facilities and NBCIP management.
• Assists in the recruitment and orientation of student and volunteer interpreters through scheduled visits to local college campuses and cold-calls, maintaining an adequate interpreter pool to service healthcare facilities as scheduled.
• Provides training, supervision, in-depth instruction and guidance to student and volunteer interpreters in accordance with program goals and objectives.
• Provide university-level interpreting services at various healthcare facilities as needed.
• Conducts preliminary screening to assess language skill level of student and volunteer interpreters.
• Provides overall administrative support for all program objectives such as preparation of training packet, development and maintenance of course materials, email correspondence, filing, phone calls, photocopying, etc.
• Performs translation of written materials from English to Spanish, and vice versa, as requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours Per Week
Daily Work Shift
Annual Minimum Salary
Annual Mid Range Salary
Annual Maximum Salary
HPAE, Local 5094
Information about the benefits provided to Rutgers employees can be found at: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/benefits/benefits-overview
Terms of Appointment
Staff - 12 month
Position Pension Eligibility
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree plus university level translation/interpretation training.
• Equivalent education and/or training may be substituted for the education requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the ability to navigate through the internet.
• Must exhibit sensitivity to various cultures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Spanish).
• Ability to communicate with patients, staff and faculty.
• Analytical skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Physical Demands: Standing, sitting, walking, talking and hearing. No special vision requirements. Lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Work Environment: Office environment.
• Demonstrated high level of fluency in Spanish and English, in written and verbal forms.
Posting Open Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)
Home Location Campus
Downtown New Brunswick
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Statement It is university policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As an institution, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment. For additional information please see the Non-Discrimination Statement at the following web address: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/non-discrimination-statement