carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Rutgers University is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Rutgers University will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 throughout Newark, NJ start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Newark, NJ. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative Companies Rutgers University in Newark, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Newark, NJ below..
Healthcare Interpreter Program RepresentativeCompany Rutgers University
Location Newark, NJ
Update 8 Day ago
Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative
Staff & Executive - Project/Program Management/Planning
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences ( RBHS ) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University–New Brunswick and collaborating university-wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Our faculty are teachers, clinicians, and scientists with unparalleled experience who advance medical innovation and provide patient care informed by the latest research findings. We offer an outstanding education in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, nursing, biomedical research, and the full spectrum of allied health careers.
Our clinical and academic facilities are located throughout the state—at Rutgers University–New Brunswick, including Piscataway; and at locations in Newark, Scotch Plains, Somerset, Stratford, and other locations. Clinical partners include Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, Newark’s University Hospital in Newark, and other affiliates.
Through this community of healers, scientists, and scholars, Rutgers is equipped as never before to transform lives.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative for the Office of Community Health for the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. This position assists the Program Development Specialist IV in directing the activities of the New Brunswick Community Interpreter Project personnel at various healthcare facilities in New Brunswick. The Healthcare Interpreter Program Representative manifests a personal interest in the success of the program and desires to advance the stated objectives of providing the highest quality interpreting services to the monolingual Spanish – speaking residents of the Greater New Brunswick community.
• Acts as a liaison between healthcare facilities and NBCIP management.
• Assists in the recruitment and orientation of student and volunteer interpreters through scheduled visits to local college campuses and cold-calls, maintaining an adequate interpreter pool to service healthcare facilities as scheduled.
• Provides training, supervision, in-depth instruction and guidance to student and volunteer interpreters in accordance with program goals and objectives.
• Provide university-level interpreting services at various healthcare facilities as needed.
• Conducts preliminary screening to assess language skill level of student and volunteer interpreters.
• Provides overall administrative support for all program objectives such as preparation of training packet, development and maintenance of course materials, email correspondence, filing, phone calls, photocopying, etc.
• Performs translation of written materials from English to Spanish, and vice versa, as requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours Per Week
Daily Work Shift
Annual Minimum Salary
Annual Mid Range Salary
Annual Maximum Salary
HPAE, Local 5094
Information about the benefits provided to Rutgers employees can be found at: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/benefits/benefits-overview
Terms of Appointment
Staff - 12 month
Position Pension Eligibility
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree plus university level translation/interpretation training.
• Equivalent education and/or training may be substituted for the education requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the ability to navigate through the internet.
• Must exhibit sensitivity to various cultures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Spanish).
• Ability to communicate with patients, staff and faculty.
• Analytical skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Physical Demands: Standing, sitting, walking, talking and hearing. No special vision requirements. Lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Work Environment: Office environment.
• Demonstrated high level of fluency in Spanish and English, in written and verbal forms.
Posting Open Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)
Home Location Campus
Downtown New Brunswick